Hidden region 3 is available

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I finally got to h3. That last map piece in R9 took forever.

On another note, anyone having trouble being booted while watching the Corona free videos? Last night I must have been booted over ten times. Happens right at the end of the video and of course I didn't get the gold or energy. Doesn't happen with any other video.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I didn't get booted at all. I must've watched those videos at least 30 times yesterday replenishing my energy. Guess I got lucky.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Is the update available for android? It popped up on my phone but when I go to region 8&9 Nothing is there
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Nope! Maybe Monday.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I also got booted @Bill....21 times to be exact. & still nothing as far as HR3 or anything in 8 & 9
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm done, got the "free" bow for hidden region 3. When I started I had around 1300 platinum, now I have 170, not even enough to upgrade the new bow. Once again, just a way for them to deplete your gold and/or platinum coins with the hope that they will get you to break out the cash. The required upgrades in this region were frequent and ridiculously expensive. Bored with it already. Lost Temple was fun, this one, not so much.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    I'm done, got the "free" bow for hidden region 3. When I started I had around 1300 platinum, now I have 170, not even enough to upgrade the new bow. Once again, just a way for them to deplete your gold and/or platinum coins with the hope that they will get you to break out the cash. The required upgrades in this region were frequent and ridiculously expensive. Bored with it already. Lost Temple was fun, this one, not so much.

Do you have all 3 of the rare hunts closed? I don't have any of them closed yet and am on level 5 in all categories of upgrades on the infiltrator bow. And the only gold I used was for the initial purchase of the region 9 bow for 450 gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    I downloaded update for Android and ir seems to be working Ok. I will let know if there are glitches :)
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yiipe! It is on PC now!
    As it is in Tibet, it may be some sort of Shangri-La... Though this is not really a city, but I do not think other --legend cities-- exist in the Tibetan Culture.
  • xxwhitexknightxxxxwhitexknightxx Registered Users 13 Posts
    Sigh I am on android and still no update. No update Fer anything looks completely same. No rare hunts at all
  • garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    It's there now. You have to go through the play store to do the update. Hope this helps.
    Not for kindle of course!!
    The required upgrades in this region were frequent and ridiculously expensive. Bored with it already. Lost Temple was fun, this one, not so much.

I have to agree, Islander. I finished it yesterday, and it seems after Lvl 5 upgrades were above 70 Plats for both the Barton and Dixon. Haven't bothered upgrading the Sterling Infiltrator yet, as there's no reason to. Lost Temple was fun, I'll give you that. But this region wasn't boring by any means.

On another note, it seems this event gives people more opportunities for brain shots. I must've gotten about 150 in HR3 alone, not counting the ones required in the Rare Hunts in R8 & 9. :)
    Did you guys like Isle of Thule? It was great, nice graphics on all hidden regions!! But...Will we see Hr4? It seems like the sterling infiltrator might play into that.
    I loved all the Hidden Regions, Isle of Thule included. As for HR4, it will be a mystery for now. Or at least 2 months, since that's how often they seem to be released (HR1-March, HR2-May, HR3-July).

Also, who has completed the new bounties? Still got to get 30 more Cerebral Boars and 40 Seeing Spots. It's a shame they didn't make more challenging ones like eye shots. Would've had the perfect name for it too, like "Eye See You" or something like that.
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Do you have all 3 of the rare hunts closed? I don't have any of them closed yet and am on level 5 in all categories of upgrades on the infiltrator bow. And the only gold I used was for the initial purchase of the region 9 bow for 450 gold.

No, I don't have all of the rare hunts closed, but unless they leave them open for a long time, there is no way anyone is getting 1000 platinum coins back. I used platinum for upgrades, sine in the past, it was fairly easy to build back up. Not this time, upgrades cleaned me out, none left to upgrade the region 3 freebie bow.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    No, I don't have all of the rare hunts closed, but unless they leave them open for a long time, there is no way anyone is getting 1000 platinum coins back. I used platinum for upgrades, sine in the past, it was fairly easy to build back up. Not this time, upgrades cleaned me out, none left to upgrade the region 3 freebie bow.

Why don't you try to play the rare hunts to earn the plats before you start complaining about not having plats? In the past all of the rare hunts gave out a certain amount of plats before they closed.

So it is possible that all 3 rare hunts could earn you a 1000 plats.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • FrumbyFrumby Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just finished HR3. Burned a lot of plats upgrading a bow which was less powerful then my crossbow but the levels wouldn't recognize my crossbow. Great level! Fun to play for sure!
  • dunkdunk Registered Users 1 Posts
    It was great. I'm waiting for new hidden region 3 update in kindle. Any info? Thanks for the help.
  • DevilDog021DevilDog021 Registered Users 1 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    Darn U Android Platform!!! Only have jus under 3000 PLATS...1-100475 GOLD...2million HBz...EVERYTHING COMPLETED EXCEPT 6 BOUNTIES...but NO HR3 YET.......[/QUOTA

Have Region 12 done, but only see two Hidden Regions... Is the 3rd Hidden Region only available for iPad?
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    Darn U Android Platform!!! Only have jus under 3000 PLATS...1-100475 GOLD...2million HBz...EVERYTHING COMPLETED EXCEPT 6 BOUNTIES...but NO HR3 YET.......[/QUOTA

Have Region 12 done, but only see two Hidden Regions... Is the 3rd Hidden Region only available for iPad?

I heard its available for android now. Not sure about Facebook.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    DevilDog021
    "Have Region 12 done, but only see two Hidden Regions... Is the 3rd Hidden Region only available for iPad?[/QUOTE]"

You have to complete the bow series in Regions 8 and 9, as well as several Rare Hunts in order to collect map pieces which will open HR 13.

I’m curious about your screen name DevilDog.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Fb actually got it faster than android (yesterday). So it came or not on droid?
    I believe it's out for everyone, except for kindle! Freaking amazon!! :(
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Completed 2/3 of the crossbow hunts in region 8 and 3 of the rare hunts, but no map pieces yet. Don't get me wrong I like collecting the plats and the horns, but am wondering how long until the map pieces start coming out. Nice job hiding the animals behind all the hills so that there is only a fraction of a second to fire the bolt. Puzzled me the first time. Couldn't see any animals. Very challenging.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Why don't you try to play the rare hunts to earn the plats before you start complaining about not having plats? In the past all of the rare hunts gave out a certain amount of plats before they closed.

So it is possible that all 3 rare hunts could earn you a 1000 plats.

I have been playing rare hunts in HR 3 for a few days now. Can't tell you how many, but I started at under 100 plats and am now up to over 600. Still have R 8 and 9 to go.

Cheers. **** its hot. 7pm 92F. Hum%94
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I started the hidden region with 2,055 plats, got all the way down to 73 plats after I upgraded the two bows needed for the hidden region. I'm still doing the rare hunts and am at 1,930 plats right now. I hope the rare hunts last awhile so I can at least show a profit.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Did you upgrade the Sterling infiltratrer?
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    Still no update for kindle
    What the he'll is going on dammit?
    I just sent them a email, pretty much saying just that! Lol!! Their response will be the same as always " our app team is reviewing it, sorry for your inconvience" bla bla bla! Just like always, frustrating I know, but it will get here. T.F