Options

Buy region 12 gun or wait til 13?

sshu930sshu930 Registered Users 12 Posts
I've been getting by with maxed out region 6 guns but now I need to move on since I can't do the new hidden region. I can get the region 12 guns now but wondering if it's better to wait till the region 13 guns are out so I can do more future hidden regions. I have 2m money with 1000 eagles. I don't mind waiting a few weeks.

Comments

• Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    If you can afford the 12 then I'd get it now. They will get you all the way to 12 and possibly a little beyond. The choice is yours.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    About a month ago all my progress was lost. Guns, platinum, gold, everything. GLU credited me 2800 Gold. The very 1st purchased I made was the Region 12 Hunter Pack (which I owned all except the "Sheppard" previously). I breezed right thru the game with the R12 weapons, so I'll say it would be a good choice. But keep in mind, the upgrades are extremely expensive! I think it cost me around 8million to fully upgrade the Rifle, AR, & Shotgun! With that being said, I hope U make the best decision & Happy Hunting
  • Options
    My logic is that based on how things are going

hidden region 3: stage 8-9
    hidden region 4: stage 10-11
    hidden region 5: stage 12-13

So I would need a region 13 gun to finish hidden region 5 whenever that comes out. I don't play that much so I need to makes the gun purchase count. Is my logic flawed?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Your logic is a little flawed. The hunts in the hidden regions always require you to use a bow or a cross bow. And you can use any weapon you want to in the regions.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    You are right that HR's uses bows or crossbows but in order to access the HR's you at least need a rifle to complete the standard regions. So if I get a region 12 rifle I won't be able to access HR 5(if it ever comes out).