Options

Completed Legendary City Hunts

Just finished, only a few rare hunts left to complete,

Now what?

Sterling Infiltrator - Need Platinum to upgrade....

Just wanted to know if anyone else is done?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am done. I am also done with the rare hunts. You should have enough plats to almost completely upgrade the infiltrator once you complete the rare hunts. But you might want to save some plats for whatever comes next.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I just started the new hidden region yesterday. Half way through it now. I think the contract hunts should be a little more money to keep building. I am currently just over 19 millions in cash.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I also completed the Rare Hunts in HR3, & Regions 8 & 9. Netted me a little over 3000 Plats!
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    You guys are already finished with the new region while us folks that play on Kindle haven't been able to start yet.

So, looking on the bright side, are there any quirks you can tell us about that will help with the new hunts? Any tips or tricks, things to avoid?

Thanks
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Just one, when you come across the duck hunts, use the shotgun! 3 shots and your done, or use the crossbow, by that time you should have full upgrade on your capacity. Also a good opportunity to complete some of your bounties.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    vinningaloketvinningaloket Registered Users 8 Posts
    Why upgrade the Infintrator now? Save the Plats until you know you need the Infiltrator. The firepower isn´t great compared to the weapons in R12 and the coming R13.
    Btw what is Kindle?
  • Options
    CandyMan_o_WarCandyMan_o_War Registered Users 2 Posts
    Finally completed all of the Bountys, needed a few extra consumables gained in HR3, My goal has always been to complete all the regions and Bounties and then I'd delete the game. Just about there...Unless...

they come up with something a little more challenging?

Like a region where we hunt (C)ardashian Robots? instead of Snowmen? They already have the graphics just need to make them gunmetal gray and change the name to protect the ignorant....
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Just one, when you come across the duck hunts, use the shotgun! 3 shots and your done, or use the crossbow, by that time you should have full upgrade on your capacity. Also a good opportunity to complete some of your bounties.

tf,

Are there any new bounties? That would be cool, because I have completed all the old ones except Consumables (or whatever it is called).

Hey, I am getting a Kindle update as we speak (type?). Dang, it wasn't a game update.

Waiting . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Yes, 5 I believe.
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    So I just got to the legendary city. It looks like the elephant burial grounds. Now are there any offers? It looks like the bow is a prize for completing the 80 hunts. I don't want to buy something that will become free later.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    No, if you have gotten to the legendary city you have nothing to buy. Just upgrades, I only upgrade when nesessary. But you will need both bow and crossbow completely upgraded. But that is no problem.
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    No, if you have gotten to the legendary city you have nothing to buy. Just upgrades, I only upgrade when nesessary. But you will need both bow and crossbow completely upgraded. But that is no problem.
    Thanks. upgrades have been expensive with plats. I'm up to level 7 now on both crossbow and bow. Videos for gold are becoming almost non existent so upgrading with gold isn't an option for me. Two of the new 5 bounties complete. I finished all of the previous bounties.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    NumbnutsNumbnuts Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am done with all hunts. Wondering what is next, if anything? All bounties are complete!
  • Options
    NumbnutsNumbnuts Registered Users 2 Posts
    Need some advice!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Numbnuts wrote: »
    I am done with all hunts. Wondering what is next, if anything? All bounties are complete!
    The Rhoman Power Tour has already been announced. It should be out this week.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: