PopUps

ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
Is anybody else getting annoying, full page popups after every second or third hunt like the one below? Also, is there anyway to stop them?

imagejpg1_zps43f38a90.jpg
iPad 4

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    First question: yes
    Second question: no
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Sorry you're getting them also, but kinda nice to know it's not only me.
    iPad 4
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    always have been getting them.

Idk if it is true, but someone once said that if you spend money on the game they go away...
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    I have spent money in the past, not alot though. Now that you mentioned it, back then I wasn't getting the popups.
    iPad 4
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    It also seems that ipads get a lot more popups than androids. The country u live in is yet another deciding factor.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    Zeke, my husband plays on my ipad, I play via facebook. He was having problems with popups on the ipad, when he would try to x out of the pop up it would kick him out of the game. I did some research on it and found a solution that worked for him. On your ipad go to settings, click on the general tab, at the bottom of the page go to restrictions, create a password and be sure to write it down, on the restrictions page go to the very bottom that says game center, tap the two tabs to off. Restart your ipad and hopefully it will work. Worked great for my hubby. :)
    Thanks for the info, I'll give it a shot.
    iPad 4