Options

rip of

paul558paul558 Registered Users 24 Posts
What a con completed level 9 and it gave me a bow that i had already purchased so yet again ive lost out as it cost me in platinum eagles so thats somthing they need to fix as well refund would be nice

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Which bow was that?
    Say What??
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Yep completely their fault that YOU decided to buy a weapon that you didn't need yet. So in the real world and you buy something and later receive another as a gift do you demand they buy you another gift? I'm sorry man but you shouldn't have wasted your eagles cause YOU took a gamble thinking you'd need it later. They didn't rip you off. That's the award. You shouldn't have bought a weapon that wasn't required yet
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I think I know what he's talking about. He bought the Sterling Cloak and played the R9 Sleigh Bells event. Sorry paul558, but that was your own fault. "Tap for Series Awards" is there for a purpose. The Sterling Cloak is useless anyway, its more of a novelty. Unless you want to skip HR1, which would be stupid to do.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    paul558paul558 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thanks all for your fee bck on thid mater its easy come easy go lol well ive done all levs now and all hidden as well just waiting on new one when it comes and i wont be making that mistake again i can tell yah