The Snow Plow and The Open Fire - available for bucks ;)

Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
At last they became affordable with hunter bucks yay!
But they are much expensive as other events. The prices are:
- The Snow Plow - around 566.000 bucks
- The Open Fire - around 680.000 bucks
They are affordable tho, even if you start earning bucks starting from today, so this is OK!
I just got Snow Plow, cannot wait to test it when my energy refills!

Comments

• Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Yay! I had already bought the Snow Plow for gold, but that took all I had. I bought the Open Fire just now and am upgrading it for use later in the day.

Thanks for the tip!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Np!
    I bet the Open Fire is a must-have, cause of the very fast shots. I am gonna get some cash after finishing the Snow Plow Series hehe.
    The Snow Plow is really cool too, I made 21 hunts and there is a BIG variety of animals (which is unusual for events, they usually had only around 5 species or even less. Here, I counted 10, without Dasher and Snowy).
    I do that at every event - only the cash weapons. Except Spring Outbreak and the event G&H in regions 5&6, where I got the cash weapon too, but for... gold... I know now that patience is really good in this game ;).
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Are you able to upgrade with bucks too? I have them both but can only upgrade with gold or plats. I'm neurotic and want all my guns upgraded to max but don't want to waste my gold and plats
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Are you able to upgrade with bucks too? I have them both but can only upgrade with gold or plats. I'm neurotic and want all my guns upgraded to max but don't want to waste my gold and plats

I saw that too. So far, the plats earned are exceeding the plats spent on upgrades. As long as that continues and I end up with more than I started with, I will be good.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • naturehunternaturehunter Registered Users 5 Posts
    No only the jolly roger can be bought with hunter bucks, the snowplow takes gold.
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    No only the jolly roger can be bought with hunter bucks, the snowplow takes gold.

You can buy the Snowplow with Hunter Bucks.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I don't want to jump to conclusions but this may seem as a hint to the cessation of christmas hunts. Could this mean that DH 2014 is coming to an end by the end of the year or that these weapons are to be replaced by other holiday gear
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    that is some serious speculation.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    We should start another thread on that one! If the game ends will it be gone, or just no more new regions. If they keep the game available to play, then I believe we will use the same guns for x-mas. I hoping for the Halloween hunts! I love those pistols!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I did the Sleigh Bells even though I don't generally - because I got limited guns for cash - I must say it was very entertaining
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Yeah, I wasn't even going to bother, but I'm glad i did. It's a nice break from contract hunts on both games.
    Facebook player