Kindle Gold Coin Reset Zero

Someone else must be having this problem other than me on my Kindle. Amazon has been great about refunding my coin after it resets to zero - but it's getting old. I saw a previous thread about a file that gets corrupt on Android devices but I cannot locate it on my Kindle - help anyone?:(

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It has never happened to me, is your Whispersync turned on? It saves all current game progress intact, making extremely difficult to lose any saved data. All should be saved to cloud. So in theory it would be hard to start from 0 or level 1/ region 1. But if you wanted to I could be done. If all of your progress and weapons are still current, but not your cash or gold that's a new one to me. Sorry. :( T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I get the feeling you already saw this thread, but gonna post it anyways.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    But kindle does not have the Glu wallet..yet!
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I get the feeling you already saw this thread, but gonna post it anyways.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero

Yes I have seen this thread - but unable to find the file on my kindle
    I'm looking also, curious to find one. Let me know if you do, thanks~Tod
    I believe you have to download a file manager. You can find one in the app store, like ES3.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    oh yea, forgot that kindle doesnt have the wallet. hmm, you may want to submit a ticket, but you wont get a response for a while, they have a surplus of tickets these days.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    Yes a surplus of tickets - wonder why
    Lost 960 on Monday and tonight have lost 1208 down to 0 - so frustrating!
    Lost 960 on Monday and tonight have lost 1208 down to 0 - so frustrating!

Something is very wrong! I hope that Glu comes up with something! Do you play any other Glu games? Maybe that missing file may have something to do with it? I'm stumped. Are using kindle HDX?
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Something is very wrong! I hope that Glu comes up with something! Do you play any other Glu games? Maybe that missing file may have something to do with it? I'm stumped. Are using kindle HDX?

No I don't play any other Glu games. Like I said a brand new Kindle - third one - and it still happens - seems like it never happened this often. I just have the Kindle HD - not sure if Amazon will keep helping me out of this pickle
    Yea, that's pushing it. Amazon is great for customer support, they helped me with a billing mishap, no problems since then. This just may be a Glu issue. Not their fault, kindle is just a different style of android tablet. I hope they look into it!
    Yea, that's pushing it. Amazon is great for customer support, they helped me with a billing mishap, no problems since then. This just may be a Glu issue. Not their fault, kindle is just a different style of android tablet. I hope they look into it!

Well Amazon says they will work with the developer as it has now been listed as a known issue!
    That's good to hear! Please post if they tell you something. Thanks, T.F
    That's good to hear! Please post if they tell you something. Thanks, T.F

Lost 694 today - this is getting so frustrating. Amazon blames Glu - Glu cannot address kindle coin issues
    2Fargone, I going to send you a p.m. T.F
    Just to be clear, your talking about gold coins in the game, and not Amazon coins? And if it is gold coins, it sure the hell is their issue!
    Just to be clear, your talking about gold coins in the game, and not Amazon coins? And if it is gold coins, it sure the hell is their issue!

Yes gold coins in the game - Plats and bucks keep progress but the glu gold resets to zero. It happened last Monday, Wednesday and again today - so often I am losing track. Amazon gave me another refund but it's not their problem. Glu has not responded to the open ticket
    Well with tickets submitted and this being a known issue, all we can do is wait! Let's hope Glu comes through.