Options

I used to enjoy playing these hunter games!!

Shelf_1981Shelf_1981 Registered Users 9 Posts
When deer hunter came out it was the most reasonable games on FB to play....you could just play the game without absolutely having to spend money if you didn't want to but still get through the game. Granted i did put some $ in to it to get some cool guns but thing is i didn't have to. Now your just like every other game on here making us have to spend $ if we want to advance to a new map...hate to cause i love deer and dino hunter but disappointed that your all about the money now instead of the actual game its self...so, sorry to say wont be playing these games anymore. It was fun while it lasted i guess.

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    You do not have to spend real money to play either game. You can do offers to earn free gold, which in turn can buy special weapons to do special events. You do not have to do special events to advance in either game. It's all your choice.

Glu needs to make money or there would not be any games for us to play. It is a business. But we get two very good games for free, of course they want us to spend some real money.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Wow, sometimes you have to pay money to have fun? Guess we'll go play kick the can or checkers.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    There is zero reason to ever pay money to play this game. People must be stark raving mad or completely incompetent at games if they do. Just enjoy fit as free for a few hours a month with new regions. Skip the overpriced events. Those are for suckers. I don't even like giving them the ad revenue for watching videos anymore. There is no replayability beyond the new region quests. People who replay they same monotonous contract hunts must be brain dead imo. Get the free value, but nothing more, or they will never improve the game to what it could be: forward movement, totally random paths, multiple animal types, customized gear, etal.
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    I've never spent a cent on this game. Have all the weapons worth having and am currently enjoying the latest special event.
    Maybe you could try finding info on ways to earn gold from other Glu games; it's easy to amass enough to buy the weapons needed for special events on this game.
    There are plenty of Glu games that you can earn gold from just by opening them every day, you don't even have to play them. Gold earned in a Glu game can be used in any other Glu game.
    So, you absolutely don't have to spend money on this...
    xx
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Lucy D wrote: »
    I've never spent a cent on this game. Have all the weapons worth having and am currently enjoying the latest special event.
    Maybe you could try finding info on ways to earn gold from other Glu games; it's easy to amass enough to buy the weapons needed for special events on this game.
    There are plenty of Glu games that you can earn gold from just by opening them every day, you don't even have to play them. Gold earned in a Glu game can be used in any other Glu game.
    So, you absolutely don't have to spend money on this...
    xx

The original poster is playing on FB. And none of what your talking about applies to FB.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Hey vid666, keep those kind of opinions to yourself! Everyone has a choice in this world. We are not "brain dead" why don't you create a game, then try to profit from it! Maybe your the one that is brain dead.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    To an extent I agree with all except the OP. Never have had to spend real money to move to next region. Not sure what your talking about. Are you sure you've actually played the game?

As to vid666 whatever. I guess I'm brain dead. Lol. Actually I don't play DH like I used to. I get on once or twice a day and burn 10 min. Check for videos to play (never actually watch) while doing whatever.

Lucy nice reply for android but does not apply to any other platform.

GLU. Keep it coming guys. Love the events and the new regions. Don't listen to the OP. I don't think he's ever really played anyways. Actually as to dino, listen to the OP. Way to expensive with trial pay as the only way to earn gold
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Sorry, I must remember that us Android users are special...
    xx
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Lol yea but we get club hunts and they are soooooooo. Yea no. I'd rather have better access to gold lol
  • Options
    The new baseball game, "tap sports baseball" by Glu gives you 150 gold to start with! I'm not sure how much you can earn after that.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    The new baseball game, "tap sports baseball" by Glu gives you 150 gold to start with! I'm not sure how much you can earn after that.

It also gives 4 gold for watching each video. However... on Android the gold is bars instead of coins. I wondered about that when I saw it, and sure enough, it does not look like baseball uses GluWallet. Would have been nice if it did!!!
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    It doesn't support the Glu wallet? Darn, I'm still trying like hell to get the wallet for kindle, seeing as gold is hard to come by. No videos and horrible offers!
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    No glu wallet with the baseball game..Neither the initial 150 or the 100+ from videos this morning are registering in either Deer Hunter or Dino Hunter.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    tp096255tp096255 Registered Users 7 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    No glu wallet with the baseball game..Neither the initial 150 or the 100+ from videos this morning are registering in either Deer Hunter or Dino Hunter.

I keep hearing about this "Glu Wallet" but I don't see any option to use the gold I have in Deer Hunter to purchase things in Dino Hunter. Can anyone tell me how to do this, please? Thanks.
  • Options
    If your playing on a android device, you should already have it. Except for kindle! If you have ios (Apple) it is not available.