Tablets

jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
I'm considering buying a tablet and was wondering if you can play deer hunter over wifi.
Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Sure can.....
    Say What??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Absolutely, get the biggest one you can! :cool: I play DH on kindle through Amazon fire tv, big screen and a controller to boot! Took some time to get used to. But now it can't be beat!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I like my iPad mini. Its big enough for DH and small enough to carry with me all the time. I'm on the road a lot and use it as an ebook reader mostly.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Love my iPad mini! But can't play DH on the road, unless the hotels have wifi. But most hotel wifi are weak :(
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Love my iPad mini! But can't play DH on the road, unless the hotels have wifi. But most hotel wifi are weak :(

I have not found that to be much of an issue.

What I find interesting is playing on a airplane. The people round you are either intently watching or giving you looks like you are a psycho killer. I don't understand. People have no problem with game characters beheading each other, but if you shoot a wolf with a shotgun and you become the second coming of Satan.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Any 10" Android, gives you Gluwallet to shsre gold!!
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    :D
    wsmitty01 wrote: »
    Any 10" Android, gives you Gluwallet to shsre gold!!

Yes !
    It shared glu wallet....like DH2014 and Dino H
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Okay I got my tablet and installed Deer Hunter 2014. Suddenly I'm down from 25 million hunter bucks to 4 million, from 2300 plats to 430, and my level is 85 instead of 101! I didn't do any hunting on the tablet, just exited and started up on the phone, was asked about the conflict between the two different levels. Picked the higher level of course and got everything back. So now the questions, how do I play two different games on the two different devices? Do the games sync up so that I can play at the higher level on either device? If so is this a way to save and transfer the game info from the cloud to a different device in case of an upgrade or crash of my phone?
    All I can say is that you will be asked what mission to play on your tablet. Then it will sync with you phone game. To my knowledge, you can't separate the two. My advice is to stick with one, or start a new game on either one. I just updated my tablet to iOS 8, and there is no difference in the game performance. But lots of new content to the tablet.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    All I can say is that you will be asked what mission to play on your tablet. Then it will sync with you phone game. To my knowledge, you can't separate the two. My advice is to stick with one, or start a new game on either one. I just updated my tablet to iOS 8, and there is no difference in the game performance. But lots of new content to the tablet.

So how do you start a brand new game? I was never asked.
    Delete one, then start over. Is your phone and tablet the same maker? There might be a conflict with that. Anyone else have any suggestions?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Early on I played 2 separate games on my Iphone and Ipad...
    Say What??
    So I would have to create a new google+ address to start a completly new game from standard 1 level 1? My tablet is a miTraveller android 4.0, phone is a HTC Desire 4G. I was looking at the about info on the options button and it seemed to indicate that one can place saved cloud info from one device to a new device, but they don't recommend switching out routinely. That would be great once one device fails or needs to be swapped.