Options

Game started over level 1! ***?

bladefrk34bladefrk34 Registered Users 1 Posts
I was on level 88! Have played this game religiously for over a year! I've spent real money on upgrades & now the game misteriously starts me over!?!?! I want my game back, does anyone know how I get it? I had completed all 12 regions & both hidden regions & had almost $9million in my bank! Please someone help me!

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Did you have your game backed up to anything?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The game has not been out for a full year. What device are you playing on? We may be able to help, that's alot of progress to lose.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    On that note. Has anyone found the new update glitchy? Game is slow and today it is continuously crashing...finished the hunts with difficulty but cant conplete the rare hunts because of crashing...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    If you are on iOS, get the latest update, then open the game. You will have lost R12 and a bunch of weapons. Start updating your maps. Soon you will get a message that says Application needs to restart. Restart, then there will be a big update.

Should work after that.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It seems to be stuttering, on certain screens. It's been like that for me on regions 11 and 12. Now HR3.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I get the same stutter about 5 seconds into the hunt...just for a moment.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Wolf8070Wolf8070 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got a better one for them to fix ok finshed bow 6 a long time ago, never was awarded map piece for hr2, now because of that i cant do bow 8 forn hd 3 on a tab 3 if that helps. I summit tickets every 3 days now with no reply or response from them. So I bring it to public form to see if anyone out here can help
  • Options
    Wolf8070Wolf8070 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Blade sorry for your loss check to see if its on your cloud
  • Options
    JairusJairus Registered Users 13 Posts
    Just happened to me. Was at Region 12, Hidden 3 and all are lost!! any ways to sort this out?
  • Options
    EtaleKEtaleK Registered Users 1 Posts
    Also happened to me..i was at south africa and to back to pacific northwest..
    What shoul i do?