Camels
    Wolves
    MuskOx
    Gazelle
    Pole Cats
    Wild ***
    Say What??
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Those look like Gemsboks in the picture. I guess it will be another week before we will burn up in desert heat! It's already hot enough here!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I'm patiently waiting. ...!!!!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Those look like Gemsboks in the picture. I guess it will be another week before we will burn up in desert heat! It's already hot enough here!

It's an Ibex.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Can't wait fhooooo.......
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Just great, haven't we spent enough time over there? Screw the desert, get back to the woods!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Just great, haven't we spent enough time over there? Screw the desert, get back to the woods!

Ha ha! I didn't expect anything less from you!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    Yes, I guess I'm getting tired of seeing areas from my part of the world too (HR 1 and 3, R11-13). South America should there be R14?
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I was hoping for swamps, but I'm happy to have another region.
    Facebook player
    Don't get me wrong, anything NEW is great, but it seems that we are not going to see any new animals. Just reskined of the same. Let's go to the Cimmeron Valley, New Mexico! That place has some good huntin critters! Or the North Woods in Maine, wicked good hunting there :cool: T.F
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    :cool:
    Truly a Maine hunt would be great - I should know!
    :cool:
    Truly a Maine hunt would be great - I should know!

Is the "north woods" a state park? Someone told me it was in New Hampshire, not Maine.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Don't get me wrong, anything NEW is great, but it seems that we are not going to see any new animals. Just reskined of the same. Let's go to the Cimmeron Valley, New Mexico! That place has some good huntin critters! Or the North Woods in Maine, wicked good hunting there :cool: T.F

I think we will see some new animals here. The preview showed Ibex. We haven't seen those yet. If you google Gobi desert most of the wildlife are things we haven't seen. With that being said I bet we will see some animals though from HR3.
    I think we will see some new animals here. The preview showed Ibex. We haven't seen those yet.

Are you sure? I thought there were some in either R7 or R9? I forget though, because it's been awhile.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Are you sure? I thought there were some in either R7 or R9? I forget though, because it's been awhile.

I'm pretty sure Ibex are found primarily in Asian mountain areas. I think you are thinking of the Oryx.
    Mongolian Ibex

1ibex.jpg
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Mongolian Ibex

1ibex.jpg

Exactly what they show in the preview. I would have to say you are right. Didn't we kill Oryx in the African hunts?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    Yeah you guys are right, my bad. My memory has faded. :o
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Is the "north woods" a state park? Someone told me it was in New Hampshire, not Maine.

North Woods Law is a funny TV show about Game Wardens in Maine that plays on Animal Planet. I actually used to know a couple of the people that were on the show (they were pathetic). It doesn't really depict Mainers in a good light.

I really don't know anything about a North Woods park in Maine. Maybe it is the name that Quimby (sp?) woman wants to call the park when she gives her land. She is the former owner of Bert's Bees, has tons of money and likes to tell other people how to live. [/rant]
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    I see, I think that I may have it confused with somewhere else. Speaking about Mainers, are you a fan of comedian-Bob Marley Roland? That man is hysterical to me! Upta camp, is one of my favorites of his! Lol right now just thinking about it!
    I see, I think that I may have it confused with somewhere else. Speaking about Mainers, are you a fan of comedian-Bob Marley Roland? That man is hysterical to me! Upta camp, is one of my favorites of his! Lol right now just thinking about it!

I've seen Bob Marley live twice, both times was at a Project Graduation (a fund raiser at a school) so he was kind of tame. My oldest daughter has many of his CDs. I get my wife laughing when I do his "Don't be a dink!" bit. Too funny!
  • luzvimindoluzvimindo Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm excited for the new region to come out. Hope it's today or tomorrow. :D
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I've seen Bob Marley live twice, both times was at a Project Graduation (a fund raiser at a school) so he was kind of tame. My oldest daughter has many of his CDs. I get my wife laughing when I do his "Don't be a dink!" bit. Too funny!

I checked this guy out on youtube today. Funny stuff
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I checked this guy out on youtube today. Funny stuff

There used to be a guy named Tim Sample that was quite funny back in the day. He learned his stuff from a guy named Marshall Dodge, I believe. Check them out as well, if you want to see some Maine humor. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot Bert and I.
    luzvimindo wrote: »
    I'm excited for the new region to come out. Hope it's today or tomorrow. :D

Yes, it will more than likely be released today. So expect it after 2:00 or 3:00 today.
  • AaroneAarone Registered Users 2 Posts
    The "News" section of the opening screen stopped advertising R13 and now says, "no news." Is that meaningful?
  • Johnnypop67Johnnypop67 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello I am new to this forum but not the game. Is there anything past Region 12 completion? Your help is Greatly appreciated!
    Aarone wrote: »
    The "News" section of the opening screen stopped advertising R13 and now says, "no news." Is that meaningful?

Yes it is in fact. That means that something is coming very soon.
    Hello I am new to this forum but not the game. Is there anything past Region 12 completion? Your help is Greatly appreciated!

R13 should be out later today just so you know.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    It's out on IOS.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts

Yes! Agree on the deserts and fire scenes - give us woods!