Options

How about this?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Seeing that deer hunting is approaching for many states in the U.S. around mid-september through November, Glu should come out with a event for that. Seeing that the game is titled "Deer Hunter". A special event, both bow and gun, and a unique reward at the end. A good time for nobody that has ever went hunting, but plays the game. A true deer hunt also, whitetail deer and mule deer. No exotic deer, hunt for that elusive 10 pointer! Maybe we can dust off the pachyderm shotgun and use the sterling cloak bow for something. And use the regions that have those deer, like 1,3,5,6,8 and 10. That would be great! I could play at nite and hunt during the day, at least I'll be able to bag at least one! Also make it a real challenge, one shot, one chance! Like real hunting! So for you that can't get out and hunt won't be left out. When asked "what are you doing today" you can say I'm going hunting Ha! Hopefully Glu will respond. :cool: T.F
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Where I grew up, first day of deer season was a de facto holiday.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    And the shotguns need to use slugs only!!! No does unless you earn or buy a permit...a lot of possibilities here to make it as realistic as possible.
    Say What??
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    The reward should be a bow/crossbow that works all the way up to the highest region or a slug style shotgun that could be used in rifle series and fitted with the same high powered scopes the rifles use! And each hunt could give out $300 - $9500/4 - 16 plats and have a bonus reward of 2 - 8 gold (the HB/plats and gold amounts you get would vary from each region of course). Just being realistic about the payouts. And I agree that the Pachyderm and Sterling Cloak should be used in their own series. They have no use as of now. Even better, lets have a AR series too that uses the G&H Seeker! I know many would love using that gun again!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I certainly know I would! Great idea guys!! Maybe GLU should put you guys on their team
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Where I grew up, first day of deer season was a de facto holiday.

In Maine, opening day is on a Sataday (spelling wrong on purpose, there is a swear word in the middle of that day that they won't let through, I guess) and it is open for residents only. It is definitely treated like holiday by the locals.

Folks from away had to wait until Monday to hunt because there is no hunting on Sunday. You could hear them cry about that all weekend long!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Ah yes, opening day of deer hunting season! It's a spiritual thing, a time to celebrate and harvest that 8 point beautiful whitetail buck! Counting the days till go out and hunt, crossbow first, then rifle in November. Let er rip! :cool: T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    How about this for a theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6x29TfeI6E
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad