Options

need friends

TheHuntsmanTheHuntsman Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
none of my current friends on facebook play this game.,i need friends if you want to add me
I don,t spend any real money on games so i won,t be able to send any gifts to anyone

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    none of my current friends on facebook play this game.,i need friends if you want to add me
    I don,t spend any real money on games so i won,t be able to send any gifts to anyone

We are all friends here, so welcome aboard. There are several senior and experienced members who will help you if you just ask.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    thanks,how do i get past the standard 12 ?it won,t go to 13 for me,i,m at level 68 standard 12
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Region 13 has not been released yet.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    If you are playing on Facebook, I don't think friends can help you at all. I play on Facebook and my friends that play this game have nothing to do with my game. Can't send or receive gifts. It doesn't even show them on my game. Maybe I'm missing something.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Region 13 has not been released yet.

What no hello, hi, welcome aboard! You are a very colourful person.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Hey there Huntsman! If you're bored with R12, there is an event taking place in R5 and R6. A R13 Assault Rifle can be won in the R6 event. Be aware the you need at least 191 gold to get the required weapon. If you don't have enough, try challenging yourself in R12, like using a lower region AR/shotgun/rifle/pistol to complete hunts! It really makes things interesting then! Hope this helps you!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Good info for him DS007!! Oh, and welcome Huntsman!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    thanks welcome aboard
  • Options
    thanks but i don,t have enough gold
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Welcome aboard the huntsman, as stated above we are all friends and love to share info with each other for a better dh2014 experience..... You'll just get less animated answers from some of us here :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: