Stuck

Finished all 12 areas and all challenges except the Rohman power tour on area 6 because I don't have the 287 gold for the rifle. I play this because I don't have to pay for it. So now I can only play if I pay. And what happened to rare hunts? Yea, they should be more challenging, but bring them back!

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Region 13 has already been announced and should be out by Thursday. And keep an eye on the Rhoman power tour weapons. Event weapons in the past have gone on sale for hunter bucks.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    There are other outlets to earn gold aside from the game. Tapjoy is one for iOS users or utilize the glu wallet on android to get the gold you need to play the event :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Glad to see eli came back, hadnt seen him in a while. you wont see me on here much if ever anymore, cause I am gonna be very busy for while, just stopped in to let you know I am alive haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You will be missed DJ.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've been working crazy hours lately, that's part of the reason I've been gone. Glad you're doing well DJ!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Take care DJ, we'll miss your input.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Hope all is well, come back when you can!~T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Peace, man! And good luck!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Glad to see eli came back, hadnt seen him in a while. you wont see me on here much if ever anymore, cause I am gonna be very busy for while, just stopped in to let you know I am alive haha

Noooo!!! We will really miss you, pal. Good luck and many thanks for all your contributions and help with the deers ..... and specially with the dinos. ;) I will never forget the "NZ favour" ...

Take care!