just completed Rohman Power Tour

swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
Just completed Rohman Power Tour..n full upgraded AR R13.....now waiting for region 13 update.....so cool...;)
:cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Screenshot_2014-08-16-07-47-52_kindlephoto-84205881_zpszqsxv2y4.jpg

Me too, now that's a assault rifle!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    completed : roman power tour and h3 plus new 5 bounties guess it's back to chasing lvl 150 and that 100 mill mark that some of you guys have already hit
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I would've hit those marks a month or so ago but I stopped playing. I got hooked on a baseball game :) but I still come back and play the new region and events, I just don't play all day like I used to.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Nice hearing from you Eli! Thought it had been a while since I saw you on the forums!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yea, missed ya, what baseball game? The new one by Glu?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Thanks for noticing I've been missing in action guys :)
    The baseball game is called general manager. It was a game that advertised on tapjoy and I've been hooked since. I've always been a sports guy so it's no surprise I play that game more than deer hunter now. I still play every now and then though. I bought the Rodman assault rifle with the America flag colors, did anyone else buy it? I was able to upgrade the scope and the capacity for 10 platinum eagles each!!!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Just a quick question for my fellow forum members. How do you insert the type of device you use, so it appears with your posts? I haven't figured it out yet.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Thanks for noticing I've been missing in action guys :)
    The baseball game is called general manager. It was a game that advertised on tapjoy and I've been hooked since. I've always been a sports guy so it's no surprise I play that game more than deer hunter now. I still play every now and then though. I bought the Rodman assault rifle with the America flag colors, did anyone else buy it? I was able to upgrade the scope and the capacity for 10 platinum eagles each!!!

I did buy the rod man assault rifle. I couldn't pass up the OTO of 59 gold. I just didn't upgrade it. I had already spent a lot of eagles on the prime assault rifle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Just a quick question for my fellow forum members. How do you insert the type of device you use, so it appears with your posts? I haven't figured it out yet.
    You have to go to the full site. Then under your profile you will see "edit signature". And then when post you click the "go adv" button and check the show signature box. Hope that made sense, Let me know if it didn't.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    You have to go to the full site. Then under your profile you will see "edit signature". And then when post you click the "go adv" button and check the show signature box. Hope that made sense, Let me know if it didn't.

I tried, but I couldn't figure out how to keep my entry on the bottom. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the info.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    At the top of the forum page, click Settings. On the left go to My Profile/Edit Signature.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Just completed the Rohman Power Tour. Minimal plat upgrades to only the required items. Except for a couple extra bumps on the sights for the pistol and AR, weak eyes, Plat profit 215. So far I haven't seen any of the recent weapons upgrades being available for Hunter Bucks. Hunting in Dayong to kill leopards while I wait for region 13.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0