2.0 Facebook update is now available

This update brings the Lost Temple, crossbows, new missions and more! We are also happy to let you know that the saving bug has been addressed. If you are still having issues saving, let us know after you do the update.
Prev1

Comments

• Haynesrt81Haynesrt81 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have list my progress in deer hunter 2014. I was in region 9. I gotten a new iPhone and it started the game back at the start of region 1 please help me.
    In the Game Center it shows all of my progress.
    Thank you. Haynesrt81
  • KreswatuerKreswatuer Registered Users 18 Posts
    Great Glu Now is Awsome again and the savegame bug is fixeed Thankks :D
  • ArcangelArcangel Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey is it possible to add club hunts and the spring outbreaks to the Facebook version of the game :D for some reason I like playing deer hunter on PC rather than a mobile device xD so far I'm liking this game :DD
  • FutureFuture Registered Users 22 Posts
    thanks for update.. loving the new game.
  • ar1oar1o Registered Users 6 Posts
    My game is reset again, my progress is back to zero
    Please.. fix this.. it happen to me twice..
  • ar1oar1o Registered Users 6 Posts
    ar1o wrote: »
    My game is reset again, my progress is back to zero
    Please.. fix this.. it happen to me twice..
    Thanks glu, my progress back and finally I can play the zombie spring outbreak games
    Very fast response :thumbup
  • Shayne NealShayne Neal Registered Users 2 Posts
    What facebook update how do I get that?
  • Dog manDog man Registered Users 1 Posts
    X2!!!!!!!!!
  • Alireza nxAlireza nx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi guys, i have a problem re playing some of the club hunts. I can play once but if i want to play the 2nd time a message comes up saying like/comment us on facebook which i already have.but it says can not connect to facebook. I have liked it on game centre top of the page.
    Please help as all i can do is hunt few ducks or wolverine to earn 200bucks.. It would take months to buy a half decent gun.
    Please help
  • stalin1972stalin1972 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I play DH free on facebook. I completed region 10, the hidden region, all the rare hunts including the one in the hidden region, the two open seasons in region 3 and 4, but still can't see the new event in region 5 and in the hidden region. I see the sign New next to the completed rare hunts in both 5 and hidden, but can't see the new event itself.. What am I doing wrong, must I buy the game, must I update fb and if yes HOW or must i update DH and if so HOW??? Please help, as this is a kick *** game to which I am addicted hahaha.

HELP!!
  • CamaroKarhuCamaroKarhu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, i did like it says in the forums when i got my new iphone but still i didnt get my stats to the new phone.... Game center shows my progress but had nothing left in the game :( please help
  • AVICIIAVICII Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi there, I'd like to know if the game on Facebook is finished when u come to this level or what else can I do now?
    ud03cZC.jpg
    yaVbiR8.jpg
    Success is a Journey, not a Destination.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    check regions 5 and 8, there is a new event that just came out today, you might not have gotten the update yet.

also in 2 weeks there will be a new region
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • AVICIIAVICII Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yeah thanks mate, I can see the new events now ;)
    Success is a Journey, not a Destination.
  • Perry grimesPerry grimes Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem to
  • Perry grimesPerry grimes Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I have the same problem to connecting to facebook
  • TerriBWTerriBW Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been put back to first area, first hunt...how do I get back to where I was please?
  • oneshot_meoneshot_me Registered Users 1 Posts
    OK I'm NEW . Is there a place on here that tells u what is that and how is it going to help
    Basicly just some kind of instructions for the Game anywhere?? I have not found one anywhere!!
  • renatopiresrenatopires Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi I have the same problem to connecting to facebook

just update the PLAYER UNIT.
  • charleslhcharleslh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello
    My game on facebook is not right, has me back on level 1 was on 3or 4 can't remember which old age getting me lol.
  • streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    hello admin,
    is there any news about HR3 updates will be fully applied? ty.
  • bokbokbokbok Registered Users 6 Posts
    What about rare hunts region 8 & 9 for Android devices fix one and leave the rest good for you
  • jaymejayme Registered Users 4 Posts
    region 8. had hunting series done and part of the weapons series done. now it says none of the weapons is done and only 29 of the hunting is done. i sent a ticket in and got the auto reply and thats all. please fix this. i really like this game.
  • KentakeshiKentakeshi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I completed region 12 but 13 is not coming ??? facebook
  • redgraperedgrape Registered Users 1 Posts
    i like it 4 of 5 stars

the missing star says that the energy bar needs to be removed or at least the time cut down to 1 min
  • JayneeJaynee Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't log in with Facebook ? Any suggestions ?
  • TexasCarterTexasCarter Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do I update on facebook?
  • CaptBrunoCaptBruno Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This update brings the Lost Temple, crossbows, new missions and more! We are also happy to let you know that the saving bug has been addressed. If you are still having issues saving, let us know after you do the update.
    I had to restore my iPhone and now ALL my progress is lost!!!!!! Is there a way to restore my progress? Thanks.
  • TheHuntsmanTheHuntsman Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    How do I get the 2.0 Facebook update?I have not seen it yet
    gluadmin wrote: »
  • CaptBrunoCaptBruno Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do I get the 2.0 Facebook update?I have not seen it yet

How do I save within the app!?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.