Help me please!!!

Please help i downloaded update and now all my saved game info is gone!! No money no total kills all missions gone. All weapons gone and only thing still there is my glu credits.

Comments

• 87onetonchevy87onetonchevy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Also im on android using a galaxy note 3 and google plus is loading plus i had it saved to cloud as well but i cant find out how to access the saved information from the cloud for this game
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Just got update...get...degraded level and progress....stupid..update...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    I play on iPad but the past week have been showing my son and to play and helping him advance. Bought fun with gold..up to region 9 lots of bounties done, had 800,000+ bucks. A few minutes ago a box pops up that wants me to save the level 37 and 837000 PR close to that amount to cloud. I clicked ok then it wanted to restart. When it did. I now ha e 37000 guns gone bounties gone. All that work for nothing.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    I play on iPad but the past week have been showing my son and to play and helping him advance. Bought fun with gold..up to region 9 lots of bounties done, had 800,000+ bucks. A few minutes ago a box pops up that wants me to save the level 37 and 837000 PR close to that amount to cloud. I clicked ok then it wanted to restart. When it did. I now ha e 37000 guns gone bounties gone. All that work for nothing.

I have been playing on an iPad since December and I have not received that message. I wonder if it depends on your carrier.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I have been playing on an iPad since December and I have not received that message. I wonder if it depends on your carrier.

It has never happened on my game on iPad. I was playing his and it is a samsung verizon tablet android I guess, since Google is all over it. All I know is that cloud thing popped up gave me no options, except to ask if the level and dollars were correct, I said yes and it said restart the game. I did and I went back to region 5, lost over 800,000, most of the golds, most of the platinums, upgrades to weapons, weapons purchased with gold, and hunter bucks. Where did they go? I couldn't even find cloud on the stupid thing. Needless to say, not pleased.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    It has never happened on my game on iPad. I was playing his and it is a samsung verizon tablet android I guess, since Google is all over it. All I know is that cloud thing popped up gave me no options, except to ask if the level and dollars were correct, I said yes and it said restart the game. I did and I went back to region 5, lost over 800,000, most of the golds, most of the platinums, upgrades to weapons, weapons purchased with gold, and hunter bucks. Where did they go? I couldn't even find cloud on the stupid thing. Needless to say, not pleased.

To save cloud....u have two choice...u just select the right(higher)....in the box pop up...
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes: