Options

Can anyone help!!

casanchez33casanchez33 Registered Users 24 Posts
I lost my bounties,money and went from level 90 to level 1. I have android and didn't put it on my cloud. I have already submitted a few times my customer care ticket to glu but no answer. IS THERE ANYWAY IN A FILE WHERE I CAN GET MY PROGRESS BACK,THANKS!!

Comments

• Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    I lost my bounties,money and went from level 90 to level 1. I have android and didn't put it on my cloud. I have already submitted a few times my customer care ticket to glu but no answer. IS THERE ANYWAY IN A FILE WHERE I CAN GET MY PROGRESS BACK,THANKS!!

How many threads have you started with this message (or a variation thereof)? 6? 7? You have already been told that the only solution is submitting a ticket to GLU. I perfectly understand your frustration and am very sympathetic with you but multiplying the number of threads with the same message will not solve your problem and creates a lot of noise in the forum. I do not pretend to sound rude at all, so do not take me wrong. Salu2.
  • Options
    casanchez33casanchez33 Registered Users 24 Posts
    THAT WAS HELPFUL,anyway, can anyone help me with the question again??
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    If you didn't take the simple precaution of backing up your game their isn't anything that can be done. Not sure what you think other customers can do to solve your problem.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Start over! That might suck, but you won't make that mistake again right? Save your progress, ALWAYS!! By cloud or whatever you use that is reliable.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    You just have to wait on GLU! I also play on Android & lost all my progress as well. Sucks that we can manually back up to Cloud but what can we do...? I'ld jus start over until they get things str8 for you. That's what I did...then all of a sudden, I had 3000 Gold credits out of nowhere & a response from GLU. Nor saying that is what's goin to happen for you...just telling you what happened to me! Best of luck!!!!
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Start over! That might suck, but you won't make that mistake again right? Save your progress, ALWAYS!! By cloud or whatever you use that is reliable.

TF,

Can you save your progress on the Kindle? Thanks for any advice you may have.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad