Options

(Gold) weapons for region 13...a letdown?

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Perhaps it's me, but I thought that the Westin Ace rifle (region13) was average.
The Clayton S.E.A.L rifle(region13-14) is certainly terrible, too heavy to shoulder and not fast to reload (waste of 2800 coins). I prefer the G&H R100 over both of them.
The Grantham Lord shotgun has a nice design and high power but it still takes a few shots to kill the region 13 animals.
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    To me all of the rifles are almost identical. The only thing that changes between rifles is the power. I didn't buy the Clayton SEAL rifle. 2800 is to expensive for a rifle that is almost identical to the cheaper gold rifle.

I do like the grantham lord shotgun. The reloads seem really fast. And it is great that it was available for hunter bucks.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I'm finding that the Grantham Lord doesn't kill with a single shot like previous shotguns did for their region. Ibex and wolves especially seem to need multiple shots to kill. Previous regions it was one shot and dead. Not sure why, but that has been my experience.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    It's been that way for a few regions. AR's also. You need to be more accurate than before. I find myself using scope more often on the shotgun instead of just shooting from the hip. I was expecting that, with all that power, the animals should explode but that is not the case.

I think it is more challenging this way and I like it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    The Scale seems to kill in only one shot for me. Which is useful because it is an AK after all, and I wouldn't expect anything less from it. :rolleyes:
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    It's been that way for a few regions. AR's also. You need to be more accurate than before. I find myself using scope more often on the shotgun instead of just shooting from the hip. I was expecting that, with all that power, the animals should explode but that is not the case.

I think it is more challenging this way and I like it.

Yes I like it too, just making a comment about the seeming change. I've also noticed that the wolves and snow leopards seem to make a jump to the left just before they leap. Not my best tracking direction. I've been eaten more than in previous regions.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0