Options

New ipad

CrazyginCrazygin Registered Users 3 Posts
I had to replace my ipad b/c it stopped charging. Prior to getting a new ipad I backed up to both icloud and my computer. I tried restoring from both and neither brought over my deerhunter information(gold, platinum eagles, weapons, etc). I do see all my achievements. I am on the latest IOS version, etc. has anyone had any success transferring game information? I am out several hundred dollars in gold, weapons, etc. :( All other games transferred without issue.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Some people on the forum have said they successfully restored their game from iTunes or iCloud. And other people have said it didn't work. There has been several threads on this topic and people have posted step by step instructions for apple devices. Try searching "device transfer".

You could try the "restored purchases" button. That is supposed to restore all of the weapons you have purchased.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I had to upgrade my iPad awhile back, I had just started the game. I entered my Apple ID # the game started me back to region 1, but the restore purchases option gave me back my guns. I had only bought 2. But again, I was only on region 2, and didn't have alot of hunter bucks or any platinum. I know on kindle tablets, if you transfer to another one you get it all back, with your current status if you saved it to their cloud.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I had to upgrade my iPad awhile back, I had just started the game. I entered my Apple ID # the game started me back to region 1, but the restore purchases option gave me back my guns. I had only bought 2. But again, I was only on region 2, and didn't have alot of hunter bucks or any platinum. I know on kindle tablets, if you transfer to another one you get it all back, with your current status if you saved it to their cloud.

Where is the restore purchases option located?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    First screen under Options.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    CrazyginCrazygin Registered Users 3 Posts
    I finally got an offical response from glu...in short, if you bought gold and then used gold to purchase a wepon you are SOL. I am sure there will be plenty of unhappy users when the next ipad version comes out.

Their response...

This game cannot be transferred between devices. If a user changes devices, they will lose their progress and any purchases made, and we cannot restore it.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Crazygin wrote: »
    I finally got an offical response from glu...in short, if you bought gold and then used gold to purchase a wepon you are SOL. I am sure there will be plenty of unhappy users when the next ipad version comes out.

Their response...

This game cannot be transferred between devices. If a user changes devices, they will lose their progress and any purchases made, and we cannot restore it.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

It would seem to me that would discourage players from buying gold. If they spend real money and then can't transfer progress to another device, why spend real money? Every device will eventually wear out, so everyone will lose any money they spent on the game. Yes I know that the enjoyment of the game has a value. I understand the business decision, but don't like it.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0