Options

sounds and rare hunts

Since the upgrade I have no rare hunts on my computer and the sounds of the game is jumbled mixed

Comments

• Options
    GrizzmanGrizzman Registered Users 10 Posts
    I posted about the rare hunts in a different thread but I also have different sound as well. It seems that the sounds are not in the right spot. This morning shooting the bow - the sound was that of a machine gun. The animal sounds are not associated with the correct animals.
  • Options
    biricabirica Registered Users 2 Posts
    still have the mix sounds!the rare hunts is back but the sounds is ............... play with rifle and i heard bow,kill gazelle and i heard lions!do something!
  • Options
    dimitrisdimitris Registered Users 1 Posts
    do something with that sound! fix it!
  • Options
    swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hi all....are u guys already submit your care ticket to glu....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    swaggerjr wrote: »
    Hi all....are u guys already submit your care ticket to glu....

I feel for everyone that has lost credits/progress/gold, but no one on this forum can help with that, not even the moderators. You need to submit a ticket to Customer Service. We do not have the source code, your account information, your device type and version or anything like that.

I did try Googling "Deer Hunter 2014 Source Code" just for fun and got no returns (imagine my surprise and amazement).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    vertigovertigo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too have the jumbled sounds. The Rare Hunts are only missing on laptop not desk top
  • Options
    JayneeJaynee Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have none after 10 ?? Is this right ?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Rare hunts are in r3-r9 and HR1-3 at the moment.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hey if anyone is having the Rare Hunt issue AND is using iOS check out this thread to help us track down this issue.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?111236-For-iOS-users-who-do-not-see-Rare-Hunts&p=211116#post211116

Thanks!