Region 13 is Here

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I don't care how much gold you have or level your on, it's a bad deal! Why do almost all of you get the discount and some have to spend more of their hard earned gold. So think about before you gloat in your response! Something is VERY WRONG here! And I'm ****ed off big time!

If you are upset, whine to Glu. I don't see the point complaining to other customers.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well Sheppeck, let me ask you this, if you and I were standing side by side buying the same car and the salesman offers me 95% off and you only get 50% off. Wouldn't you wonder why? This is just bad business anyway you look at it.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Is this not the place to express my opinions, I already have submitted a ticket, why do you think they are so back logged on replies? Because of screw ups like this. And I'm not whining, I just run to momma every time.
    Well Sheppeck, let me ask you this, if you and I were standing side by side buying the same car and the salesman offers me 95% off and you only get 50% off. Wouldn't you wonder why? This is just bad business anyway you look at it.

I don't really care to debate the prices of virtual weapons. I just wandered why you were surprised about the different OTO prices. There has always been different OTO prices. And Glu has even said the OTO prices are random. Good luck on your ticket. I don't see what you think submitting a ticket will accomplish.
    Probably not a **** thing, oh well life goes on. But your well known response is " don't talk about it hear submit a ticket duh!" I know how this works, I've been on this forum 1 month less than you.
    Probably not a **** thing, oh well life goes on. But your well known response is " don't talk about it hear submit a ticket duh!" I know how this works, I've been on this forum 1 month less than you.

You still didn't answer my question of why you were surprised about the different OTO prices. But as you said life goes on. And as you know, submitting a ticket is the only way most problems can be fixed. And complaining about something over and over again doesn't really serve a purpose.
    I'm done, let's move on.
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    I have to agree with toddfoxx, OTO's should be the same for everybody. Gold is to hard to get. Yes, some devices get more offers for gold than others, but I can choose my device; I can't choose my OTO. I didn't get the big discount either, but it is what it is. It's Glu's game and if he wants to make the OTO's random then I have to play by his rules. Maybe I'll get a better offer next time.
    iPad 4
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Holy sh*t! Has anyone tried the club hunts yet? I just noticed they finally added them in, and they weren't there earlier. Them payouts!! One gives out over $178k!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    Heres the Play Now pop-up for R13:

W6wYYoX.jpg

Finally fixed my pics!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Holy sh*t! Has anyone tried the club hunts yet? I just noticed they finally added them in, and they weren't there earlier. Them payouts!! One gives out over $178k!

I see that. Wow. Them be some payouts.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

That is some really high pay outs.
    Has anyone noticed that the ace rifle doesn't have a capacity upgrade? And sorry Zeke, it's not glu's game it's ours without us there would be no game.
    Has anyone noticed that the ace rifle doesn't have a capacity upgrade? And sorry Zeke, it's not glu's game it's ours without us there would be no game.

Yeah, that's because it's a revolver rifle, not a mag fed rifle. Revolvers can only hold 5-6 rounds.

To be honest, I remember seeing a rifle just like the Ace in an early version of the game. And guess what? It looked a lot like it, and was a revolver rifle as well. It was a multiregion gun to be used for R1-2 if I recall, so you know how long that's been. ;D
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Concerning the Westin Ace, originally listed for 1250 gold discounted to 750 gold. After the 8th hunt I got the OTO of 50% off so 625 Gold. I had to pass on this because it just wasn't a steep enough discount. I have 330 gold and would have bought it for a hundred, but not the 650. So I'm using the hunter bucks weapons. Had 9 million saved and it cost nearly 8 million to fully equip the rifle and shotgun, except the gold sight. The cliff hunt where they are running toward you is the hardest hunt for me so far.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • luzvimindoluzvimindo Registered Users 9 Posts
    To those who bought the westin ace , how much hunter bucks did you spent to fully upgrade it?
    luzvimindo wrote: »
    To those who bought the westin ace , how much hunter bucks did you spent to fully upgrade it?

It cost me over $5 million to fully upgrade it.
  • luzvimindoluzvimindo Registered Users 9 Posts
    It cost me over $5 million to fully upgrade it.

Thanks DS007. Good thing I have enough hunter bucks to cover it.
    I never track it, sorry. I simply look at free cash flow.
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    And sorry Zeke, it's not glu's game it's ours without us there would be no game.

No problem, we're entitled to have different opinions.
    iPad 4
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    Concerning the Westin Ace, originally listed for 1250 gold discounted to 750 gold. After the 8th hunt I got the OTO of 50% off so 625 Gold. I had to pass on this because it just wasn't a steep enough discount. I have 330 gold and would have bought it for a hundred, but not the 650. So I'm using the hunter bucks weapons. Had 9 million saved and it cost nearly 8 million to fully equip the rifle and shotgun, except the gold sight. The cliff hunt where they are running toward you is the hardest hunt for me so far.

I just get an updated 2 hours ago....and also get OTO R13 Ace about 92%
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
    They should do something special for region 14. Being Deer hunter 2014, maybe 50 hunts and the top trophy animals to hunt.
    assuming there is an R14
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The one time offers are daft. On my iPad, where I had just 180 gold, the offers were over 400 for the shotgun and 625 for the rifle. On my Android tablet, where I had 700 gold, I got the pair for 89 each.

Please, just make them the same across the board, Glu!
    pistoff wrote: »
    The one time offers are daft. On my iPad, where I had just 180 gold, the offers were over 400 for the shotgun and 625 for the rifle. On my Android tablet, where I had 700 gold, I got the pair for 89 each.

Please, just make them the same across the board, Glu!

You paid gold for the region 13 shotgun? The region 13 shotgun was available for hunter bucks on my iPhone.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    They should do something special for region 14. Being Deer hunter 2014, maybe 50 hunts and the top trophy animals to hunt.

I have a feeling that region 14 will terminate the game. Will we get a "new' deer hunter 2015, like the other games that Glu make?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I agree. DH 2014 is simply getting too big and cumbersome for small devices. 1 year is a decent run for a game. I don't see a cancelation, but I do see and evolution of it.
    casajr wrote: »
    I don't see a cancelation, but I do see and evolution of it.

I agree. With what they've come up with in Dinos, I could see them coming up with even better things for next year's hunting game. Just hope they don't charge 480 gold a piece for weapons that only get 25% off OTOs!
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Yes after following this entire post I think the end is near. The OTO thing is sh## and needs to be the same among players - guess they want the gold diggers to come up with the bucks! Me - well I am awaiting the real hunting season in Maine in November and not having to pay $$ to Glu for broken sh@@:cool: - who is the winner here -really? we are
    I believe will see region 14, because of the 2800 gold rifle. It's labeled for regions 13/14. And September will be the one year anniversary of DH. I do hope they will continue it in someway. But I highly doubt we could carry our gold and hunter bucks over to another version of the game. Just my thoughts, maybe none of the above will happen.