Region 13 is Here

13Next

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    We can all just surmise and speculate at this point.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Maybe someone should try to find out what glu's plans are for the future of DH. I would, but heading to California in the morning.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I really don't think Glu is going to layout their entire plan for DH14. Companies usually don't give out that information to customers when asked.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Maybe someone should try to find out what glu's plans are for the future of DH. I would, but heading to California in the morning.

You will get something like "we can't comment on ongoing investigations" or words to that effect. But it would be nice to know.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I really don't think Glu is going to layout their entire plan for DH14. Companies usually don't give out that information to customers when asked.
    Are you freaking kidding me? Most of them do! That's if they want to stay in business. You apparently don't work in the private sector. My company gives out the entire layout before a job. That's why we are so successful. And one of the best in our field. Sorry, but that was really stupid or I would have ignored you!
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Are you freaking kidding me? Most of them do! That's if they want to stay in business. You apparently don't work in the private sector. My company gives out the entire layout before a job. That's why we are so successful. And one of the best in our field. Sorry, but that was really stupid or I would have ignored you!

Find out that information from Glu. I will eagerly await your response. And really how was it stupid? For example a game company will never set a date of when a game will stop being updated. There are way to many factors involved to set an end date for a game.
    And unless your company makes games I don't care that your company gives out the entire layout of the job.
    Screenshot_2014-09-02-07-21-11_kindlephoto-5939786_zpsn6s2vffd.jpg
    I don't have my magnifying glass handy. When is dH14 going to end?
    I ask the future of DH not the end. That article states there will be "new" title for Deer Hunter in 2015. You know if you want to keep this feud going I'll play. My wife has read your replies, and thinks your a woman. Always has to have the last word, and always has to be right. Myself I respect you in one way only, in that you were in the United States Navy. I have the most respect to anyone that serves our country. And for that I thank you. Otherwise you ignore my posts and I'll ignore yours. Unless you want to keep this going, I'll play.
    Both of you, give it a rest. It is tiring to read about this petty sniping going on. You are both adults.

TF, thank you for digging up that 10Q concerning DH 2015.

Sheppeck, you have rightly earned many people's respect (mine included). Let's keep it that way.

Both of you are real contributors to this board. Let's just knock off the bickering, OK?
    I will, it's up to him.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    This is by far my favorite region in the game. A lot of different species to hunt, most of which are new, and the detail in the scenery is fantastic.
    Todfoxx I don't have a feud with you. I just comment on threads that interest me. Not sure why my comments would bother you so much.