Options

Region 13 Not Available

I have completed region 12 and hidden region 3. But i still do not see any option to download R13, it is not even an option. I have restarted my ipad, restarted the apps and have even updated to the latest ios version. Is R13 available for download in South East Asia? Maybe it is being released in stages so as to not jam your servers? I am able to access club hunt, so server access is ok. My version is 2.3.0, release date 14/08/2014.

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I have it in China. Version 2.3.0 also on my mini. Where are you located?

Normally, you open the app and wait a bit. Eventually, you get a message that says App needs a restart. Then restart the app and the download starts.

Unless it is not available in your region yet. Submit a ticket to Glu maybe? Other users in Thailand have it also. I can't speak about anywhere else.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    I am in Thailand, still not available for R13, seems like Thailand could be update later than other areas in the world
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Hopefully someone in Thailand will be reading this and can help you out. My version is v2.3.0, 08/28/2014, so yes it looks like you are missing an update. Sorry I missed that before. I would also submit a customer service ticket to Glu.

You also may want to check how much available memory you have left. It wont update if there is no room.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.