For iOS users who do not see Rare Hunts

This thread is for iOS ONLY. Tracking this down on iOS first will allow us to fix this for all other platforms.

Hey everyone, we need your help in getting this issue fixed. Sadly we have not been able to reproduce these issues internally so we need YOUR help. We need to get your save file so we can track down why this is happening. We are asking people who are having this issue to follow the instructions below.

FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY:

For those using iOS, have version 2.3.0 and do not have Rare Hunts showing.

1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
2. Install iExplorer
3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
5. Double Click Apps
6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
7. Double Click Documents
8. Select SaveData.txt and drag it to a place on your computer. Do NOT move the file, only copy the file.

Once you have the file you need to update your open ticket or create a new one.

To submit a ticket, send an email to: support@glu.com

VERY IMPORTANT - In the Subject line put the following for the issue you are having.
ROONE - Rare Hunts missing

You MUST attach SaveData.txt to the email for us to track down this issue. Any emails without will be tracked for support but will not help us track down this issue.

Thanks a ton for your help in tracking down this issue!

Comments

• RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hey all, at this point we've not had anyone send us their SaveData.txt who is experiencing this issue. We still have not been able to reproduce this in-house so any help from you all would be great! Thanks!
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi

I'm new to both the forum and the game. I'm on region 10 and I don't see the rare hunts (i have completed them in all the others...even the 3 hidden).

Is this normal in the game?

I'm on iOS v2.3.0 (08/28/2014) and willing to follow this instructions but I'm not sure if my file would do any good to anybody...
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Rare hunts are R3-9 and HR1-3.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I think part of the lack of response is that this issue seems to be mostly on Android. iOS has been pretty stable.
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thanks Casajr!. So sad that I have almost no use for the Sterling Infiltrator bow now that every RH is done
    Try it on the Predator contract hunts in r10-r13. The r13 bears took 5 shots.