Where?

I lost all bounties, money and went back to level 1 from deer hunter, where in the cloud can i find my lost progress? THANKS!

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You have posted the same problem since mid August. Have you considered that forum members are users like yourself and we have no special knowledge? What you need to do is submit a ticket to Glu customer service, who d have this information.

So, to answer your question, no one knows where in the cloud to look or even what cloud to look at.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • casanchez33casanchez33 Registered Users 24 Posts
    To all the "forum help administrators who are nasty and suppose to help with questions" **** off, if you don"t like a question don"t comment get a life and let someone who is smart answer the question without degrading people!! Again, i"m not saying all administrators, you know who you are!! These forums are to get help with the game, not to be mocked when you ask a question!! Thanks to the other administrators who are mature!!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It appears that we don't have a answer for you. If we had one you would have gotten it. My advice is to start over, don't make the mistake again. Maybe try a different device.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I see I've been promoted to "Help Administrator". Do I get paid?
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    I lost all bounties, money and went back to level 1 from deer hunter, where in the cloud can i find my lost progress? THANKS!

Hi....what device r u play on..??
    here is the tips......
    try to upgrade your device n force stop/delete your game data on app manager but NEVER uninstall the game.....reboot device n before star the game save your game data to sdcard first.....finish that restart your game....n u can see the result....just download update region were u left off....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    To all the "forum help administrators who are nasty and suppose to help with questions" **** off, if you don"t like a question don"t comment get a life and let someone who is smart answer the question without degrading people!! Again, i"m not saying all administrators, you know who you are!! These forums are to get help with the game, not to be mocked when you ask a question!! Thanks to the other administrators who are mature!!

Without degrading people works both ways. Attract more bees with honey than vinegar.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    swaggerjr wrote: »
    Hi....what device r u play on..??
    here is the tips......
    try to upgrade your device n force stop/delete your game data on app manager but NEVER uninstall the game.....reboot device n before star the game save your game data to sdcard first.....finish that restart your game....n u can see the result....just download update region were u left off....

Do not waste your time with this guy. He has started 8 threads with the same question since mid August. At this pace we will see another 20. He has been told several times to submit a ticket because none of the solutions suggested by other forum members fix his problem. But he does not listen to anyone and keeps annoying.

And now he will call me undercover forum help administrator. Duracell bunny ....
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I think he just doesn't understand his device. Has he even mentioned what he plays on?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I think he just doesn't understand his device. Has he even mentioned what he plays on?

Android, he said.
    Menipo wrote: »
    And now he will call me undercover forum help administrator.

I like that. I need a business card with that title.