Big problem

patpghpatpgh Registered Users 2 Posts
droid RAZR m. Stuck on checking for updates screen. Put in a ticket almost 2 weeks ago. Anyone solve this issue already that can help?

Comments

• swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    patpgh wrote: »
    droid RAZR m. Stuck on checking for updates screen. Put in a ticket almost 2 weeks ago. Anyone solve this issue already that can help?

Hi...what device r u play on.....??
    here r some tips.....try to upgrade device version first.....n also reboot your DH2014 n check your DH update on play store....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    patpgh wrote: »

If you have a file management program on your RAZR check for the folder glu.android.gwallet I have had it corrupted twice in the last year. I was told to delete that folder and then open the game. In my case it brought in a new gwallet folder. All maps had to be downloaded again and all guns had to be downloaded for the image and specs, but I didn't lose progress, gold, plats, money, level, weapons, or special items. Now others have let me know that not all devices use the gwallet. You might wait on confirmation from other users. I'm a user and can't guarantee that this will solve your problem. Only you can decide if it is worth the risk, or wait for tech support to get you an answer. Good Luck.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • patpghpatpgh Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tried the gwallet file. Same thing.

Tried all that. The play store doesn't even show the latest DH update.

Still waiting for reply from glu on my ticket. 2 weeks today.
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    I had the problem earlier this year on razor max. I tried all those things as well. Turned out that processor could not keep up. Went to galaxy note 3, not another problem.
    Playing on galaxy note 3