Level 100

AlbertaboyAlbertaboy Registered Users 1 Posts
Finally made it I truly enjoy playing DH cant wait for next update one thumbs up from me great job Glu!!

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Congrats man!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Albertaboy wrote: »
    Finally made it I truly enjoy playing DH cant wait for next update one thumbs up from me great job Glu!!

I just now play on level 109....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts

Level 107. I thought at level 100, they might have some bonus gold or platinum coins, maybe a free weapon or even a special offer, but nada.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts

Just made level 100 today. Ready for the anniversary event. 22.6 million HB, 360 gold, 2000 platinum, and 49 k total kills to date
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • PilmoPilmo Registered Users 4 Posts
    WOW!! Level 100 that's amazing. Congrats
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    How do you know what level you are?
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Congrats 2 all u centennials......I am working lvl 152...they finally fixed the lvl 150 bug......
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    randya51 wrote: »
    How do you know what level you are?

It will say what level you are on in the middle of the screen. I just got to level 151.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm at 154 now.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm on level 115, it takes me 3 times as long to level up on the club hunts than on the contract hunts.
    Is it like that for anyone else ?
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Wow...I've been playing since august or late July. I'm on level 58. Congrats to all the centennials!
    Los wrote: »
    I'm on level 115, it takes me 3 times as long to level up on the club hunts than on the contract hunts.
    Is it like that for anyone else ?

I have played club hunts for a week straight. Which was about 100 club hunts a day and the progress bar didn't appear to move at all.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I have played club hunts for a week straight. Which was about 100 club hunts a day and the progress bar didn't appear to move at all.

I'm curious, how do you play about 100 club hunts a day? There are 13 regions times three club hunts which is 39 hunts. Some last for days. What's the trick?
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm curious, how do you play about 100 club hunts a day? There are 13 regions times three club hunts which is 39 hunts. Some last for days. What's the trick?

PM me if you want the trick.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Was up to Level 103 before all my progress was somehow reset or lost.Started all over & now I'm on Level 70...2309 Platinum. . .5217 Gold...& only 1Million in Hunter BuKCz. Upgrading the Clayton S.E.A.L. cost around 12-13 million! Completed & purchased every weapon from the Anniversary Event. Even got the Exotic Avalanche on Dino Hunter...guess I'll go back to stacking millions knowing a new Region is coming in 23 weeks
  • DiavelDiavel Registered Users 16 Posts
    Wish I had that much time on my hands. I have to work ... and ride motorcycles .