gold credits

:mad:
My glu gold credits missing
Please help me

Comments

• She hunterShe hunter Registered Users 1 Posts
    My gold is also missing. . It tells me I've won lot's of them but I've never received them at the top of page.. What's up with that?,
  • dlginndlginn Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes, please tell me. I subscribed 2 and half months ago. Figured alright half way through the month when I did it, cool no issue. But now ya'all have taken monies out of my account again with the subscription and NO Glue Credits. As I understood it it was pay the subscription monthly and receive the credits that you signed up for. Please enlighten me. Cause as much as I love this game I'm not dropping money into your pocket for nothing. I'll go back to my desktop and play CSS or Battlefield for FREE.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    You are talking to the wrong people. GLU has no control over whether you get your gold or not. You need to contact the company you did business with. The gold offers are completely separate from the game.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • dlginndlginn Registered Users 4 Posts
    Wrong old man. I've chased this already and at most Google states to contact Glu. So unless you have better info please don't comment on something you don't know. Thanks though :)
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    dlginn wrote: »
    Wrong old man. I've chased this already and at most Google states to contact Glu. So unless you have better info please don't comment on something you don't know. Thanks though :)

It sounds like you are on an android device. So you would submit the ticket to sponsor pay. You would then provide the information to sponsor pay to confirm that you did the offer. After sponsor pay verifies the information with the magazine that you did the offer, that is when Glu would send you the gold.

It is kind of hard answering a question when you don't include what device you are using.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I think he means the gold monthly purchase plan through his phone provider(at&t, etc.) My friend does that with no issues. Except he runs dry before his next monthly installment! Lol :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I was thinking he meant a subscription to a magazine on the offer page.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Patrickdr626@gmail.comPatrickdr626@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    My "subscription" was bought at Google playstore and shows glu as billing party for 29.99 month as an ingame purchasesupposed to receive 1125 glu hasn't come yet. I'm on a galaxy note 3 and just updated game also have newly updated game on galaxy tab 3 lite supposed to share glu but nolonger do???