Options

One time special pricing on new event guns

I getting a little miffed. I hunt the first two hunts in the new event, get the one time special pricing on the event gun, if I have to load more gold, the game says my Apple ID can't be found, kicks me out and I loose the special pricing. Once it's the special pricing is gone the game functions normally. I like this game, I like glu, and I do to mind spending money because of that, but it's I've been supporting you all, and it seems like this is happening so I have to spend more money than I want. It's stupid, after a year you guys should through us a freebie or two.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Having your Apple ID set up on your device is not the fault of Glu. Check that your Apple ID is set before you start a new event. Or follow the thread that starts right after an event or region comes out to find out what the OTO prices are. And if you don't have any gold purchase it before you start playing the event or region.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    castermaster-pdxcastermaster-pdx Registered Users 10 Posts
    My Apple ID was set up, I had just loaded cash into my account via a gift card with my camera just to purchase the event guns. This isn't my first rodeo. I already knew that after the first two hunts per region with a non-event gun that a "one time special discounted price" would be offered for each gun. This had nothing to do with my Apple ID not being there, or not having enough cash in my ap store account. I thought it might be a fluke, but when it happened the third time, and I had enough gold in the game, but keep getting an "unable to process your request, try again later" message, over and over and over and over again, until I was forced to back out and loose the OTO price, but was able to go right back to the weapons store and purchase the gun at the normal discounted offer, I knew it wasn't a fluke, I was getting scr--d over....
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    So you already had enough gold in the game for the OTO price? If that is the case your only hope to regain some of your gold is to submit a ticket to Glu.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: