Options

Steven D

Bonus level in level 10 opens garbled and cannot play. What can I do?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Are you on a kindle fire? There is a thread a few threads down of people experiencing the same problem. Submit a ticket to let Glu know about the problem.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I have a fix for this problem, read that thread! Nobody seems to have read it. Problem solved completed the series.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    steven dsteven d Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes I am on the kindle fire
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Are you on a kindle fire? There is a thread a few threads down of people experiencing the same problem. Submit a ticket to let Glu know about the problem.

I have submitted a ticket to glu but would love to know how to fix it now. Impatient haha
  • Options
    READ THE THREAD TITLED Bug on region 10 anniversary event!! It can be fixed! I wrote how to do it.
  • Options
    Got it fixed by deleting the game on the device. Then downloaded it again and updated all the map. Now I just want the anniversary weapon haha
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    That was a highly risky way of trying to solve the problem.

Your next post could easily have been I Lost All Of My Progress, What Do I Do Now?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    The glitch was fixed by Glu the other day, at least for me. Sorry to hear it still affected you.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    That was a highly risky way of trying to solve the problem.

Your next post could easily have been I Lost All Of My Progress, What Do I Do Now?
    It's not risky, if you know the kindle tablet everything is stored 2 ways device and cloud. If you remove it from device it remains in cloud completely intact. Just install back to device and your ready to go. I do this when I need more storage for something. Stick with you iPad Casajr and leave the kindle advice to me. And Steven d, thanks for taking credit of my fix.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Steven d, thanks for taking credit of my fix.

LMAO.Hey T.F. dont trip. Everybody knows you're the man when it comes to all things kindle. Probably even Steven D. Still LMAO!
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It's not risky, if you know the kindle tablet everything is stored 2 ways device and cloud. If you remove it from device it remains in cloud completely intact. Just install back to device and your ready to go. I do this when I need more storage for something. Stick with you iPad Casajr and leave the kindle advice to me. And Steven d, thanks for taking credit of my fix.

I will do that.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.