bug on reg 10 anniversary event!

Got this on first hunt of shotgun series, I have to force stop to close out the game. Any advice? Using kindle(android) I will submit a ticket. Just asking if anyone has idea's.
Screenshot_2014-09-12-21-04-06_zpsgycbhzin.png
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• ObetronObetron Registered Users 4 Posts
    Having the exact same problem. Also using kindle fire hdx.
  • heit-joeheit-joe Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same Problem on my Kindle Fire HD
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Have you guys submitted a ticket? That will let Glu know there is a problem!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm not sure what planet that is, but it looks pretty cool. Sorry you are having problems.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    O.k. guys I fixed it here is what I did.

1. Load the game, and leave it on for a few minutes. You don't play, just leave it on.

2. Exit game and go to apps. Find deer hunter in your apps.

3. Make sure your apps are all in the DEVICE category.

4. This one is important! Press and hold deer hunter app: and remove from DEVICE, NOT cloud!!! After that's done make sure you still have it on cloud. If not, your screwed!

5. Go to app store and find deer hunter, download it. Then open it and download the regions.

6. Your weapons, gold, hunter bucks and progress should be correct. That's why to leave it on for a few minutes, it lets all your current status upload to the cloud. So don't play.

7. Go to region 10 the problem should be fixed! :cool:

I hope that works for you. My kindle is a year old, I'll soon upgrade to the 8.9" when they release the new 2015 version. According to reviews, that one is faster, and lighter than the iPad air. Good luck, let me know if it works for you.~T.F
  • Dilligaf69Dilligaf69 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm not taking a chance and deleting the game...i spent months and money on this game. I'm just gonna wait and hope they figure out a fix/update. Thanks though!
  • ObetronObetron Registered Users 4 Posts
    Todfox, I did what you said and it worked. However 340 gold is more than im paying for the shotgun 1 time offer. I'll wait until I can buy them with hunter bucks.
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up
    Did what you said and it worked
    I was worried because I have an ungodly amount of everything bucks gold and platinum to lose but my kid told me that as long as I am not deleting my cloud I would be ok and he was right as always
    It's great having a programmer and designer for a kid lol
    Good for your kid, but I said the same thing. On kindle, as long as you don't remove it from cloud your safe! There is a way of buying a gold weapon..well I won't go into that.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx,

Thanks for the fix, but I am not tech-savvy enough to try it myself. Since I won't be buying the gun to complete the special event region and the few plats that may come with the early free hunt are not worth the risk, I'll pass.

I have zero faith in submitting a ticket to these jokers. All I got when I submitted a ticket for the lost 100's in gold was a lame suggestion to ask Amazon for my money back, like it was Amazon's fault. When I involved Amazon, they submitted a tech to tech ticket and got stonewalled as well. Screw Glu, I'll just play for free.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    That's o.k., the fix does work. It seems that Glu doesn't care that much about problems, just as long as they are making money. I've never lost gold before, but have had a lot of bug issues. This game has been fun for a year, but the luster is wearing thin. Now early on if I had lost a lot of gold my Scottish temper would go into overdrive! But now after reading a ton of threads I know what to expect out of Glu, their games, and their policy. I will play until it ends and continue with dino hunter. And more than likely play the next version of DH if they make one. :cool: T.F
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I was nervous as well about your fix T.F. - even though I certainly have faith in you! Having lost gold consistently - am going to pass on the event - like you said T.F. it's been fun but dealing with Glu and their support or lack of has been challenging at best.
    I agree glu customer care(insert joke) is useless. I lost glu credits also and got the run around. I contacted amazon and they actually refunded my money which pleasantly suprised me. I did contact glu about this bug however and they said a fix is on the way so we'll see.
    You can fix it yourself if you read page 1 off this thread.
    Bug is fixed
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Yeah, the bug is fixed. I played the two free hunts and collected the plats. Woo-hoo!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Yeah me too - decided it wasn't worth the gold at all - will be waiting for a special present - NOT