When does deer hunter 2014 end?

toriktorik Registered Users 1 Posts
Does anyone know when deer under 2014 ends?

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    torik wrote: »

my feeling is the towards the end of the year when region 14 is complete....2014....14...Anyway the game needs to be renamed 2015 if it continues, unless a new version is out, which is common with other Glu games (EW2 then EW3, Gun Bros 1 then Gun Bros 2.....)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I hope your right Samer.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    I agree with samer....on next deer hunter become DH2015....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • break23break23 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi all players which love this game as me :)

I have 49 level and unlocked 13 region. My level 49 is not high. This game will be upgraded every time. If more pepople play so glu must doing news. Maybe we will have deer hunter 2015. I am from Poland. Thx. God less AMERICA
    --> HUAWEI NOVA
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    torik wrote: »

They should end this game with something that we haven't seen yet. A multi-region Region would be great. 50 standard hunts with 5 trophy hunts in 5 different regions. So 10 standard hunts and 1 trophy hunt per region. The first 4 regions can be areas we have seen already (US, Canada, Africa, and Asia) The 5th region can be something new (Australia or South America). Each region will also use a different weapon (rifle, shotgun, pistol, AR, bow) Now you will have a reason to use all those hunter bucks.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Now you will have a reason to use all those hunter bucks.
    Or be able to carry them over to the next game...I would hate to abandon DH14 with $70M.
    Say What??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Someone should find out if all of our earnings could carry over to the next game. Gun bros was mentioned, was that the case there? I've never played it. This came will end with a last region, no hoopla! Just a last region. I was let down by this anniversary event! Thought it would be better, nope just another event. Pay and win a prize. I think my favorite event was the Alpine event.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    If they do decide to end DH2014 and not allow us to carry over our HB and Plats...I hope they give us the opportunity to buy some kick a s s weapons and upgrades with them instead of having to use gold. Just a thought.
    Say What??