Barton MK V....

PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
Has anyone purchased or sees the point of aquiring this weapon? Help me out fellow Hunters

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    There isn't any reason to purchase it now.
    And this is just a guess on my part but it could be the gift that Glu has advertised on the 19th-21sr of September.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    There isn't any reason to purchase it now.
    And this is just a guess on my part but it could be the gift that Glu has advertised on the 19th-21sr of September.

That would be disappointing in so many levels...
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    To be honest, the Mark V is actually more visually appealing to me than the Mark Vll. But you could be right Sheppeck. It may very well be the "gift" we are curious about. However if it is, no matter how cool it looks, you are also right that it would be useless. I'm not spending any plats on something that is just like I already own and fully upgraded.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I concurr fellow Hunters
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    To be honest, the Mark V is actually more visually appealing to me than the Mark Vll.

Maybe, but with the Mark VII's capacity at 48, combined with all of its upgrades, I consider it my most badas* weapon for its power level.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It's great, I wonder if that new crossbow is semi-auto? And it's capacity level? Probably the same as the mark VII.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I tHonk it's kinda odd that the power is the same (as the fully upgraded Mark VII