Free birthday gift 19/21

SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
Just saw this ad. Has me curious as to what the gift will be.B3FDBFE2-90BE-4389-8597-25D104478B70_zpsjclp77uk.png
:cool:iPhone 6:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Looks like this ad answes my question. Looks like eagles and the region 14 AR.

B08D391F-9D6C-452E-821F-BE49B2BA4A5A_zpsmj1oxonm.png
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    But we already got the region 14 AR for completing the region 10 event.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Got that message as well...I think we should keep the game running through all next weekend to see what's up
  • break23break23 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have a question about region 14.

I don/t want buy credits glu by cash to buy weapons to 14 regions. Now i don't see weapon from 14 region to buy for bucks :((( I want weapon for a game bucks no for a credit but for cash from hunting :((
    --> HUAWEI NOVA
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    No special gift, just their clever way of saying "play this and win all of this!"Lol!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Got my free gift! Bring on region 14!!
    Screenshot_2014-09-13-09-16-09_kindlephoto-7057432_zpsllnasve7.jpg
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    That is the gun you win after completing all the birthday events. Of course you still have to upgrade it $$.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    randya51 wrote: »
    That is the gun you win after completing all the birthday events. Of course you still have to upgrade it $$.

Actually not to expensive to upgrade.
    Say What??
    No point in saying that there will be a freebie next week if we can get it now (i also got "the spitter"). And besides, we needed to buy the skull shotgun to finish the event that gives us the AR so... I still believe that something is on the way. I hope it's gold (lol)
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I purchased all 3 Anniversary Event Weapons & won the R14 AR. Definitely curious as well to what's gonna happen between the 19th & 21st
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Perhaps this "gift" everyone is curious about is currency, as in gold or plats. It is possibly even a weapon that is not in the store yet. Maybe it is a premium weapon that is to be used in R14 that isn't the Splitter.

I also firmly believe that we will see at least one more region before DH14 is retired. That would be HR4. I believe that would be around in early October if my suspicions are correct.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    I also just noticed on The Reckoning pistol, it has the date of DH14's official one year birthday: 9/17. So I wonder why they would have the gift start on the weekend and not on Wednesday?

Heres a pic if you haven't noticed it:

NlLiQRQ.jpg

It is very noticeable if you are upgrading it.
    I never noticed that on the reckoning. I do think the gift will be a weapon.
    I'll bet there is no gift. I think they're meaning the splitter, just complete the series within those days and you win. But if I'm wrong..good! Something is better than nothing.
    Agreed. Something is ALWAYS better then nothing
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I'll believe the "free" part when I see it.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    The gift could also be giving away the anniversary event weapons. All of the people who were actually going to buy the guns for gold have already done it. So it's not like Glu would be loosing any money.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The gift could also be giving away the anniversary event weapons. All of the people who were actually going to buy the guns for gold have already done it. So it's not like Glu would be loosing any money.

I've been quietly awaiting for THAT not to happen hahahahha...But yeah, it's a strong possibility. And just when I finally acquire the firestorm...
    Anyway, we'll see it when we see it
    I also just noticed on The Reckoning pistol, it has the date of DH14's official one year birthday: 9/17. So I wonder why they would have the gift start on the weekend and not on Wednesday?

Heres a pic if you haven't noticed it:

NlLiQRQ.jpg

It is very noticeable if you are upgrading it.

Because it's on weekends when most people are connected and playing or with more possibilities of being connected or playing
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Ahhhhhh ****. The only few days I’m on the east coast and in the sticks with lots of mosquitoes, leeches and no internet. Great seafood though.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    The "must be online" has me curious. I wonder if it's something we need to download?
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    The "must be online" has me curious. I wonder if it's something we need to download?

Yea, I'm not sure what that means either. You can't play they game unless you are "online" unless you want to pay for energy.
    The suspense is killing me!!!
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts

Maybe a sneak peak at DH2015?
    Hey DS, what about this guns engraving "DH 2014"

ri7WU6e.png
    I noticed that after fully upgrading "Workmanship"
    Hey DS, what about this guns engraving "DH 2014"

ri7WU6e.png

Other than the Roman Numerals, there's nothing that catches my eye about the Skull Shot. I just thought the Reckoning's official one year date was meaningful.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    There is also the possibility of a region 14 Rifle.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Don't think us Kindle players will see a prize - and haven't received one on the FB account either - kind of disappointed - but didn't expect too much
  • ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    I received 5x batteries 5x hollow points and 5x energy drinks after completing a hunt on my Android game just now. Guess that is the gift?
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1