Any Special Gifts Yet?

Very nervous that I have received some sort of an upgrade to my gold. Anyone - Todd Fox?:p
Prev1

Comments

• PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    My DH14 won't open !!! Uggh
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Very nervous that I have received some sort of an upgrade to my gold.

What sort of upgrade? As in you received an amount of gold? If so this has me excited!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Can you describe the upgrade? I've checked my game, nothing new. Seeing that kindle is late for everything I wonder if we'll even see this so-called gift!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Definitely haven't seen anything on Android! UggggH
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Well having lost so much gold before I am like so nervous I have double gold and platinum
    What platform U on @2fargone2care
    PZO wrote: »
    What platform U on @2fargone2care

I am on Kindle Fire - have lost gold repeatedly in the past - crossing my fingers on this glitch
  • fortesclanfortesclan Registered Users 29 Posts
    On another note, I just received consumables as a gift. I guess that is the birthday gift from Glu.
    Do you have to play the latest event to get the gift?
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I just got this. I think this is the gift.

2CD27C4F-0BC4-4B2D-B264-2D318AFEA7D1_zpsnqtladop.png
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Well... my gold has gone to zero, am I paying for everyone's gifts?
    Happy birthday Glu!
    Lucy D wrote: »
    Well... my gold has gone to zero, am I paying for everyone's gifts?
    Happy birthday Glu!

Oh my - that totally stinks!
    It really does, I had over 350 gold last night, 250 of which they gave me 2 days ago due to an unresolved earlier issue. One hand giveth, the other taketh away.
    I received the consumables gift just now, poor trade-off though...
    xx
    I see that you have lost gold before 2fargone2care, did you get it back again?
    xx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »

I just got that too. Thanks, I can use the sports drinks.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Have solved my missing gold issue by searching these forums and finding this in the FAQ's (just in case anyone else experiences the same problem):

If you had unspent Glu Credits in your account that suddenly dropped to zero, not to worry - the credits are still there; the zero reading is almost certainly due to a small data file on your device having become corrupted. It's easy to fix:

Firt, make sure you are playing while connected to a reliable Wi-Fi. If the problem remains, your device may not be communicating to our servers. here is how to resolve the problem: Using a file manager, locate the folder on your device under sdcard0/Android/data/com.glu.android.gwallet Delete this folder “com.glu.android.gwallet” to force the game to re-create the folder next time it is launched. This re-establishes contact with the server and should resolve your problem. Ensure the device is online and run a GGN-enabled game. Your Glu credits should be visible again.
  • SPence66SPence66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    First Post on the forum.

Been Playing for a while. I recieved the free gift popup. My Gold stayed the same, but I got no increases in consumables. Any thoughts?
    Playing on Samsung Tab 4.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I got the consumable gift also. Thanks Glu!!
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    I see that you have lost gold before 2fargone2care, did you get it back again?
    xx
    I was reimbursed by Amazon. They said they escalated my last ticket and I haven't lost gold since that time. I am now very careful on how I exit the game - not sure if that was the issue. But Amazon was getting tired of refunded something I hadn't really purchased recently
    Have solved my missing gold issue by searching these forums and finding this in the FAQ's (just in case anyone else experiences the same problem):

If you had unspent Glu Credits in your account that suddenly dropped to zero, not to worry - the credits are still there; the zero reading is almost certainly due to a small data file on your device having become corrupted. It's easy to fix:

Firt, make sure you are playing while connected to a reliable Wi-Fi. If the problem remains, your device may not be communicating to our servers. here is how to resolve the problem: Using a file manager, locate the folder on your device under sdcard0/Android/data/com.glu.android.gwallet Delete this folder “com.glu.android.gwallet” to force the game to re-create the folder next time it is launched. This re-establishes contact with the server and should resolve your problem. Ensure the device is online and run a GGN-enabled game. Your Glu credits should be visible again.

This file doesn't exist on the Kindle.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    SPence66 wrote: »
    First Post on the forum.

Been Playing for a while. I recieved the free gift popup. My Gold stayed the same, but I got no increases in consumables. Any thoughts?

Same here. I got the pop-up but my consumable totals did not increase. Do you have to claim them or should you automatically get them?
    Same here. I got the pop-up but my consumable totals did not increase. Do you have to claim them or should you automatically get them?

I got them automatically.
    I'm betting there will be a gift each day. Maybe Tommorrow will be hunting permits? On Sunday some gold or a special weapon for region 14.
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Got the pop up and the consumables!! (5 of each) Did not closed the pop up by taping the "X" but by taping the pop up (can't tell for sure of course if that made a difference)
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    I just received consumables on android. Thanks glu.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • DiavelDiavel Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »

I got the same thing. iPad Air .

Holy smokes! Level 152! $150 million HB! And 7,000 gold!!!?????

What do you do for a living ? Work at glu. Just kidding.

But seriously, that's crazy.
    77698BE3-1346-452A-8444-85824C89ACA9_zpskpvyysvi.png

This is what I got. Same thing.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Do you have to play the latest event to get the gift?

This is my question as well . . . so far I have not gotten any gift. :confused:
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • XODIVERXODIVER Registered Users 6 Posts
    How do you guys gain SO much gold? Surely you all aren't buying with real cash.....?
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    XODIVER wrote: »
    How do you guys gain SO much gold? Surely you all aren't buying with real cash.....?

I am on an apple device. So I go to Tapjoy.com to get gold and download apps. You can get as much as 28 gold for downloading 1 app.
    Also the daily videos and ads give you a lot of gold per day.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: