Any Special Gifts Yet?

2Next

Comments

• pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I just got this. I think this is the gift.

2CD27C4F-0BC4-4B2D-B264-2D318AFEA7D1_zpsnqtladop.png

Whoop dee doo, some more hollow points I won't ever use.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    They sound good when you shoot them though.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    It would be safe to say that if you don't buy an Anniversary Event gun, you won't get the special gift. I have played the event, at least the first two (free) levels of all three regions. I have also been online off and on throughout the day yesterday, having played 3-4 rounds of energy (30-40+ hunts). I have not gotten the gift or the popup message.

Glu's message to those who don't spend Glu Gold on the new guns:

No gift for you!! (LOL)
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    SPence66 wrote: »
    First Post on the forum.

Been Playing for a while. I recieved the free gift popup. My Gold stayed the same, but I got no increases in consumables. Any thoughts?
    Same here consumables count the same
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Can you describe the upgrade? I've checked my game, nothing new. Seeing that kindle is late for everything I wonder if we'll even see this so-called gift!

TodFoxx,

You play on multiple devices. Did you get the special gift on your IPad, but not the Kindle? Did you even see the popup on the Kindle? I am wondering, since there is another thread where a couple forum members that play on a computer say they didn't get the SG.

I am wondering if the payout of the SG is device specific.
  • Jbultz2014Jbultz2014 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I saw the ad pop up about free consumables for the birthday gift but I never actually got them in my inventorycan anybody give me something on this
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Roland, I haven't gotten the gift yet on kindle, and DH got wiped out updating to iOS 8. So I will currently play DH exclusively on kindle. But I'm sure I would have gotten the gift on iPad. We better get the gift on kindle, why would they(Glu) shoot themselves in the foot, by ****ing people off! Oh, I forgot it's Glu,they don't care.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    It would be safe to say that if you don't buy an Anniversary Event gun, you won't get the special gift. I have played the event, at least the first two (free) levels of all three regions. I have also been online off and on throughout the day yesterday, having played 3-4 rounds of energy (30-40+ hunts). I have not gotten the gift or the popup message.

Glu's message to those who don't spend Glu Gold on the new guns:

No gift for you!! (LOL)

Roland: the gift is not conditional upon buying Anniversary Event Guns. I did not buy any (I think that the price is ridiculously high for the return) and got the gift. I assume that the gift (very modest and almost testimonial but a gift at the end of the day) is for every one.
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    I only played one hunt and got my gift. I'm on iphone
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    My DH14 still ain't working....:-(
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    This is my question as well . . . so far I have not gotten any gift. :confused:

No gift here either - I think my gold issue was just a fluke - but not sure
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Is there a new gift? Saw an offer for the event weapons also (55% off)...anybody?
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I finally got started at standard 1 level 1 with my tablet, keeping my standard 13, level 104 with my phone. I haven't completed the standard 1 yet and haven't gotten the free offer. Has anyone gotten it while still on standard 1? BTW I forgot how hard it is to keep steady with those early rifles that haven't been upgraded very much. Lots more misses than with my phone.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • moyernick12moyernick12 Registered Users 1 Posts
    im on a desktop and I haven't received any thing that I know of yet
    Menipo wrote: »
    Roland: the gift is not conditional upon buying Anniversary Event Guns. I did not buy any (I think that the price is ridiculously high for the return) and got the gift. I assume that the gift (very modest and almost testimonial but a gift at the end of the day) is for every one.

Menipo,

Thanks for the info. I guess it is not safe to say what I said. TodFoxx hasn't gotten the gift either, so it may be the Glu-Kindle communication breakdown once again.
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    I finally got started at standard 1 level 1 with my tablet, keeping my standard 13, level 104 with my phone. I haven't completed the standard 1 yet and haven't gotten the free offer. Has anyone gotten it while still on standard 1? BTW I forgot how hard it is to keep steady with those early rifles that haven't been upgraded very much. Lots more misses than with my phone.

I finally got the free gift with my tablet on the 28th hunt. Both games and both devices got the gift. Thanks GLU!
    What tablet do you have jg?
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I received the gifts on both my iPad and my iPhone, and I have not participated in the anniversary events on either device.
  • GameMann409GameMann409 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Been playing all weekend and no gift yet
    Playing on FB and Kindle - no gifts as yet. Did not do the event.
    What tablet do you have jg?

A cheap miTraveller, but I just wanted it for a book reader. the game is just a bonus.
    Well no special gift for kindle fire yet. I will play DH on it all the way to the end. Then when DH 2014 is completed this kindle fire HDX is headed straight for my bonfire pit! All my gaming will be done on iPad! Tired of putting up with Amazon's horse****!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I have never had a single glitch with either game on my Ipad...just saying.
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    I have never had a single glitch with either game on my Ipad...just saying.

That's why I'm doing my gaming on iPad! No problems with games on there either. Just a upgrading issue, but that got sorted out.
    That's why I'm doing my gaming on iPad! No problems with games on there either. Just a upgrading issue, but that got sorted out.

Yeah if I didn't love my kindle and have a fair amount of gold coin I would leave it too - but like you Tod Foxx - hanging on til the end - it would have been nice to win a gun as a prize - but I didn't hope for much