Options

Real Hunting Spill over

Salmon1Salmon1 Registered Users 4 Posts
I just got back from hunting in Scotland where I almost shot a stag up the backside until I remembered that you can't get a "lung" shot that way in real life. LOL. I waited 'til he stopped and turned to look back at me. Big mistake on his part!

With "real" hunting season coming up, remember that some of the shots you take in the game don't work in real life aka "body shots" , "leg shots" and, best of all, "tail shots" in Dino Hunter!

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Also, shooting them in the ear or antler won't be a true headshot either. lol
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Can't wait for the real thing here in Maine!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Next month here in Michigan! Always remember "center mass" for quick take down. My mossberg shotgun is cleaned and ready to rock! Yowza :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Really guys, none of this is really an issue. All you have to do is drink your energy drink and he will start running in slow motion.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    randya51 wrote: »
    Really guys, none of this is really an issue. All you have to do is drink your energy drink and he will start running in slow motion.

good one randya :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    When I drink my "energy" drink..I run in slow motion! Wait till you get back to camp, then crack open the suds!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx