Do you get gold if you download any of the other GLU games?

Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
Just wondering, mainly thinking of Dino Hunter game.

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    That depends on what device you are using. Android devices can share gold between games. And DH reloaded is a Glu game that you can acquire a lot of gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    That depends on what device you are using. Android devices can share gold between games. And DH reloaded is a Glu game that you can acquire a lot of gold.

What about iOS?. After the events and reached region 13 I'm down to 5 gold pieces...And that's because I added 3 levels and watched 2 videos for free gold (with no other good offers on tapjoy). Region 14 is around the corner and I don't have the coin for it (despite the over 14 million on HB)
    Go to Tapjoy.com. You can download a lot of apps. Some as high as 28 gold for one app.You just have to download the app and keep it on your device for 2 minutes and than you can delete it. That is how I earned the majority of my gold.
  • Hoss79Hoss79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I downloaded at least 6 things and still haven't received credit for them. It's been 3 days.
    I have never not received my gold for downloading an app. Did you open the app and keep it on your device for 2 minutes? And some apps require you to do something in the app to get the gold. Just read the requirements.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Frontline Commandos 2 & especially D-Day are the GLU Games I use to accumulate gold. Actually about 2mOnths ago I lost all my progress on Frontline Commandos D-Day...it took Glu a couple weeks to get back to me about the issue. . .BOY DID THEY! I was credited 8819 Gold for my hassle. A couple days later on the same game, I took a chance on 1 of those Spec-Op crates for 60 Gold & won 1000 TWICE!! Did it again & won 80 Gold 3 times in a row! Now I barely bother wit the apps but I still watch videos. ..sitting on 5100 Gold still.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Hoss79 wrote: »
    I downloaded at least 6 things and still haven't received credit for them. It's been 3 days.

You need to open the apps and play for 2 minutes. So sometimes you may have to submit a ticket but Tapjoy always pays. Much better than Trialpay that Dino uses.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    Frontline Commandos 2 & especially D-Day are the GLU Games I use to accumulate gold. Actually about 2mOnths ago I lost all my progress on Frontline Commandos D-Day...it took Glu a couple weeks to get back to me about the issue. . .BOY DID THEY! I was credited 8819 Gold for my hassle. A couple days later on the same game, I took a chance on 1 of those Spec-Op crates for 60 Gold & won 1000 TWICE!! Did it again & won 80 Gold 3 times in a row! Now I barely bother wit the apps but I still watch videos. ..sitting on 5100 Gold still.

Sweet! What device are you on?
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Android. . .Galaxy S5
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts

I'm glad that you were compensated for your trouble. What I really want to know is how did everything workout with that issue you had for a few days last week with DH14? Did you lose any progress, gold, etc?
  • natz1714natz1714 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was already on standard 4 and had just gotten the bow and 3 pieces of the secret map and purchased standard 4s rifle and now it reverted back to standard 2! I can't believe all my progress is lost!!!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Android. . .Galaxy S5

I second that. FLC2 is an excellent game to collect glu coins if you are an androider :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)