Options

Hyenas Region 7

Is it by design or a flaw with my device that the Hyenas in region 7 jump rediculously fast, its almost impossible to shoot them when they jump. In other regions attacking animals slow down when they jump, but the Hyenas are lightening fast. Only way I can beat these hunts is to use energy drink.

Comments

• Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Is it by design or a flaw with my device that the Hyenas in region 7 jump rediculously fast, its almost impossible to shoot them when they jump. In other regions attacking animals slow down when they jump, but the Hyenas are lightening fast. Only way I can beat these hunts is to use energy drink.

Or shoot them before they jump, or anticipate where they will be when they jump and set your weapon there in anticipation of the jump, or have a shotgun a level or two ahead of region 7.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I had problems with the Hyenas too. They really gave me fits. Use a semi-auto shotgun and wait for them to jump at you.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I went back to see if there was an old thread on dealing with the hyenas of Region 7...

Tanner96 is right that they gave him fits... Turns out he was the one that started the thread that I was thinking of on the subject: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?90852-Region-7
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2