Region 14

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
Region 14 just came in for iOS. I haven't started playing yet, so I have no more information.
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    Nothing for Android yet?
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I have it on IOS and so far no OTO. I'm at 9/40 in the hunting series and have done 2 trophy hunts. Expensive guns and upgrades. 30 minute upgraded on this one.

There seems to be a region 15. There is a gold rifle labeled region 14-15.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I have it on IOS and so far no OTO. I'm at 9/40 in the hunting series and have done 2 trophy hunts. Expensive guns and upgrades. 30 minute upgraded on this one.

It's Glu, I wouldn't buy it.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts

With the 30 min upgrade wait I recommend buying/upgrading the rifle ASAP. I've reached 23/40 which recommends a rifle with 15025 power for a heart shot and 3/5 Trophy hunt requires a rifle with 15098 power; that equals roughly to level 4 upgrades of the cash rifle. No OTO yet. If you have the 9 million hunter bucks to purchase the cash shotgun, rifle, AR (if you didn't win it already), you might as well get a head start on the upgrades. BTW-I've spent around 17 million bucks on the cash weapons with upgrades. If you have tons of gold to burn and are someone that buys upgrade time, please post OTO for the rest of us cash only players.

Happy hunting everyone.

Update: Completed. You only need the rifle, but the AR comes in handy on a few of the multiple animal hunts. It's a quick region to complete even with the 30 minute upgrade wait time so you might as well just use the cash rifle to draw it out a little. No OTO.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It's Glu, I wouldn't buy it.

I won't buy that gold rifle. It's 2800 gold.
    David T wrote: »
    With the 30 min upgrade wait I recommend buying/upgrading the rifle ASAP. I've reached 23/40 which recommends a rifle with 15025 power for a heart shot and 3/5 Trophy hunt requires a rifle with 15098 power; that equals roughly to level 4 upgrades of the cash rifle. No OTO yet. If you have the 9 million hunter bucks to purchase the cash shotgun, rifle, AR (if you didn't win it already), you might as well get a head start on the upgrades. I'm not sure if the 30 minute wait time applies to gold purchases, but I would imagine you have to wait for upgrades with those as well. It doesn't look like you can buy your way to completion for region 14.

If anyone gets a OTO, please post it. Happy hunting everyone.

You can buy your way through region 14 if you choose and have the gold. You can skip the 30 minute upgrade time by using gold.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    You can buy your way through region 14 if you choose and have the gold. You can skip the 30 minute upgrade time by using gold.

Yeah, I realized my 'cash only mind set' mistake after I posted....corrected post.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Has anyone with android got the new region yet? Just asking before I raise hell with Amazon!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Too bad there is no OTO. The R14 gold rifle actually looks great.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    Has anyone with android got the new region yet? Just asking before I raise hell with Amazon!
    Downloading an upgrade from the Google play store now
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Did anyone upgrade the region 14 shotgun to IR? I did it by mistake but I am really liking having IR on a shotgun.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts

Yes I just got it. 49 MB file to download. Grantham Foxhound rifle 1.6 M Hunter bucks. Rohman Pinscher Shotgun 1.3 M hunter bucks. No new pistol and the Assault rifle was a prize. I was ready with 42 M hunter bucks. yee haw
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts

No new region in DeerHunter yet, but DinoHunter came through. Batting .500 so far.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Got region 14 and just completed it. Animal graphics are not as good this time. But good hunt.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
    With that last post I made junior member. Guess I will make seasoned next? How many post will that take?
    Playing on galaxy note 3
    randya51 wrote: »
    With that last post I made junior member. Guess I will make seasoned next? How many post will that take?

Experienced is next. I think it is at 100.
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Just received an OTO of 630 gold for the Clayton Intercept right after the first trophy hunt. And before an OTO of 430 gold for the R14 shotgun (that was a laugh). That came on the 2nd or 3rd hunt series. And yeah...with 11 gold that means "no rifle for you s....er!!" Haha
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts

yes todfoxx, this and dino hunter out. done and over with :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    George76 wrote: »
    Just received an OTO of 630 gold for the Clayton Intercept right after the first trophy hunt. And before an OTO of 430 gold for the R14 shotgun (that was a laugh). That came on the 2nd or 3rd hunt series. And yeah...with 11 gold that means "no rifle for you s....er!!" Haha

I got the R14 shotgun for cash. Do you have 2 R14 shotguns in the weapons store?
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    randya51 wrote: »

Sheppeck is correct, Experienced is next member level, I are one. You have 49 to go!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I got the R14 shotgun for cash. Do you have 2 R14 shotguns in the weapons store?

No no! I too acquire the R14 shotgun for cash. Just so it happens that an OTO appear to get it for gold...which I found hilarious
    Yea Ronald look like I need to write more.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
    Sorry, Roland.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • Logan33Logan33 Registered Users 1 Posts
    We're do I get the upgrade for region 14 on ipad
  • withnailwithnail Registered Users 8 Posts
    OTO Clayton intercept 89 gold. offered after completing first contract hunt (only completed about 8/40 region 14.) saves buying the AR I suppose...
  • fertiliofertilio Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah! I've finished region 14 on facebook. I've got Hauer Cranc rifle with full upgrade so it was so easy for me. Good luck!
  • withnailwithnail Registered Users 8 Posts
    waaaay to expensive for me fertilio! the intercept is the first gold rifle I've ever bought, the OTO was too cheap to pass up. not toooo easy I hope
    George76 wrote: »
    No no! I too acquire the R14 shotgun for cash. Just so it happens that an OTO appear to get it for gold...which I found hilarious

That is funny. I never saw an OTO for a cash weapon. Probably because the first thing I do when a new region comes out is to buy all of the cash weapons and fully upgrade them as much as I can before you have to wait for the upgrades.
    Logan33 wrote: »
    We're do I get the upgrade for region 14 on ipad

The update should just come to your device. Try a reboot of your device if you didn't get the update automatically.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Just completed R14.....what is the next...???
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes: