what is the code for the 50 free GLU credits in the Deer hunter campaign

Hey i have deerhunter 2014 and im waiting on region 14 to begin. The reason that I am notifying you is that you just released this weekend a birthday gift surprise and I did not get the free stuff that you were promoting. Is there any way to resend me the promotion. I did however play a game online and after the game was successfully finished the promotional poster popped up on my screen but nothing was added to my inventory gear for the game . I also have another question under the campaign Redeem Gift Code there was a poster stating you could get free 50 Glu credits but I don't have the code are you able to tell me what the code is. I appreciate a response to these questions thank you.

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Thank you for your notifying all of the members of this forum.

However, since this is a forum and not customer service, no one can help you. You need to notify customer service.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Jbultz2014Jbultz2014 Registered Users 9 Posts
    so how about you tell me where I can get the 53 Glu credits and what is the promo code
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I believe the 50 credits were for FB users....
    Say What??
  • Jbultz2014Jbultz2014 Registered Users 9 Posts
    So how do you go about getting it on facebook.i have glu as a like on mine didnt see anything posted
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I don't use it, but I'd imagine the search facility on that particular website will reveal what you require...
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Click on "Games" and you will find the app.....
    Say What??
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Jbultz2014 wrote: »
    so how about you tell me where I can get the 53 Glu credits and what is the promo code

Submit a customer service ticket. The forums can't get your gold for you.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Only a real as* bothers to respond without the answer when they KNOW the answer...
    The code is OI812
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    The code is OI812

That code is not supported. (ROTFL!!)
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    must have expired
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    casajr,

It probably tasted bad
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    The code is OI812

Nice. Lmao...
  • LucixirLucixir Registered Users 15 Posts
    The code is OI812

"This code is not supported"

just FYI
  • LucixirLucixir Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have 2 options to click on, they both ask for codes but doesnt show anywhere how to get a code for them, says offer expires ina few days, but still good at this time? Any ideas on how to do these?
  • happpy29happpy29 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was reset back 12 levels and lost all my glu coins. 2 months ago. I have played my way back but no glu coins. They will not register. Any suggestions? Contacted customer service, no response.......
  • TheHuntsmanTheHuntsman Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    be carefull about doing the the things to get free gold for deer hunter you will end up getting a virus instead ,cost me 65.00 to get my computer fixed
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    be carefull about doing the the things to get free gold for deer hunter you will end up getting a virus instead ,cost me 65.00 to get my computer fixed

My antivirus app flags about 1 in 3 of the "free" gold offers that I try to open. I turn away quickly when the alert pops up. Glad to know it is picking up actual threats and not depriving me of gold...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • SAMCRO73SAMCRO73 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am FB user and get also nothing..... and saw not 1 zombie....
  • dlafontainedlafontaine Registered Users 2 Posts
    How does one get Promo's! Been playing since day one yet never got anything! Any advice?