Pendragon... Does he die now or later?

SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
After finishing Region 13, I still had over 200 brain shots left to accumulate for the bounty.

So... instead of Killing Frostbite right away with the heart shot to finish the last trophy, I brained him over and over again until I completed my last of the brain shot bounty. Yup... the exact same hunt over 200 consecutive times.
The price for the failed trophy hunt was more than double the price of two contract hunts, so it piled up cash in a hurry. I don't think that I even did a contract hunt in Region 13...

Anybody planning on keeping Pendragon around for long in Region 14? At $96,357 for a failed hunt with a brain shot, it certainly pays well compared to the $41,726 per contract hunt. I am keeping him around for a while longer, but am certainly not going to go through the tedium of killing him hundreds of times again.
Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I always keep the last trophy around until the next region is released.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Trophy hunts costs twice the energy so it's what and what either way
    2 x contract hunts = $84,000
    1 x failed trophy hunt = $96,000

Same energy, much better return. I hope you are not in financial services.
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    It's just a game!!! With a lot of ways to play it. If your enjoying it, your doing it right. Happy hunting!!!
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Hello kitty kitty kitty. BLAM. I’ll be shooting him until the next region.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Sunny Thai wrote: »

my feelings exactly
  • ONbuckhunterONbuckhunter Registered Users 4 Posts
    ****. I never even thought about that. I always focus on killing and completing. Now Im stuck to contract hunts and completing bounties. :o
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »

Haha, me too!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    It's hard not to want to finish - but this does make more $$ sense.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Does shooting him in the brain and failing the hunt not contribute towards advancing to the next level?

If so, you wouldn't want to go without the one gold credit for advancing!! [/sarcasm]
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • ONbuckhunterONbuckhunter Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just figured out this technique works for finishing up certain bounties. For example if you needed to complete killing lions in Nile River, its far smarter to kill 4 out of 5 lions and fail. You can keep doing this on the contract hunt until you have your bounty. Otherwise you have to keep playing other contract hunts until the lions come back around. I wish I did this awhile ago I'd be far better off. Its no fun failing levels buts its the fastest way other than paying for a club hunt and waiting till bounty can be played.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That works, I've did that many times. If your playing on iOS you have the club hunts to help achieve that. Kinda a unfair advantage, but there are different perks between iOS and android.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx