Region 14 Kindle - Anyone?

Haven't seen the Kindle update yet - anyone else?

Comments

• Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    No region 14 update yet for me. I just cycled my Kindle off and on (again!) without any luck.

I still have DH2014 v2.4.0, 09/16/2014
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    No region 14 update yet for me. I just cycled my Kindle off and on (again!) without any luck.

I still have DH2014 v2.4.0, 09/16/2014

Yeah me too! Sigh
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    To be perfectly honest, getting the Dino Hunter update the same day as all other platforms was good enough for me. Don't get me wrong, I love DH14 and cant wait to do the R14 hunts, but this wait is fine by me. Almost everyone else on other devices is finished with the region and probably starting to get bored doing contract hunts already. I am in no rush to get to that point. I guess I'm just that grateful for getting the Dino update when we did. -Max
    Yeah I'm not in a rush either. Have just about finished R14 with my FB account and it's not all that exciting. You sure can go through a ton of hunter bucks though which I suppose is good
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I got a reply from Amazon Friday saying that it was being reviewed and will be released when they were finished. I wrote back; "who are they and why? This game has been out for a year and it is a well known devoloper. If this does not improve my kindle fire HDX and Fire t.v. Will be sold on eBay to the first bidder!" They wrote something like "sorry for the inconvenience and here is 5.00$ off your next purchase. Total b.s. And I was even thinking of getting the new 8.9" Fire HDX coming out October 14th. Not anymore!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I got a reply from Amazon Friday saying that it was being reviewed and will be released when they were finished. I wrote back; "who are they and why? This game has been out for a year and it is a well known devoloper. If this does not improve my kindle fire HDX and Fire t.v. Will be sold on eBay to the first bidder!" They wrote something like "sorry for the inconvenience and here is 5.00$ off your next purchase. Total b.s. And I was even thinking of getting the new 8.9" Fire HDX coming out October 14th. Not anymore!
    It seems like we Kindle users are always at the bottom of the feeding pool
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    I got the same b.s. response from Amazon as well
    They suck! No good for gamers.
    Yup - what TodFoxx said!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Are the kindle updates about 4 weeks apart?
    Say What??
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Are the kindle updates about 4 weeks apart?

Tdub,

No. We got DH Region 13 on time and at the same time as everybody else. DH Region 12 was the last one that lagged behind by a couple weeks.

Also, Kindle users got Dino Hunter Region 7 on time last week, while the users of other devices are still waiting.

It is not following any certain pattern, it is hit or miss. Thanks for asking.

Roland
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    Hit or miss - yup I think it's a miss - not sure why we are always left behind.
    Finally have it on the Kindle - yippee!
    Yea I got it, after seeing my son playing it! Boring! I'm going to do what one of the members of this forum does, just keep braining "pendragon" until the next region that I'll see sometime next year! Haha!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Yea I got it, after seeing my son playing it! Boring! I'm going to do what one of the members of this forum does, just keep braining "pendragon" until the next region that I'll see sometime next year! Haha!

Yeah, for real. I turned on my kindle and saw that R14 is here but from everything I've read about it, I'm hesitant to unlock it. I haven't even shot "Frostbite" in the heart yet.
    Yeah after getting through it on my FB account - I was at least geared up for a good OTO on the rifle which I need - but only got it on the shotgun which I was going to buy with cash anyway - not much of a deal