Consumables

how do I use consumables?
I want to complete the Bounty and also just know how to use what I have, but I have no clue how to use it.

I'm Lv41 standard 1-9 completed other then the Anniversary Events. Hidden Region 1, 2 and 3 open and working on.

Comments

• jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I want to complete the Bounty and also just know how to use what I have, but I have no clue how to use it.

I'm Lv41 standard 1-9 completed other then the Anniversary Events. Hidden Region 1, 2 and 3 open and working on.

Select the item you want during a hunt and it will pause, ask if you are sure, and then you have used one consumable. Batteries keep the IR going for the duration of the hunt. Hollow points double the power of the shot. I used them for the long distance Indian bucks that needed two shots to kill before. Energy drink slows down the hunt when you have the scope on. Very useful for when you need to kill many animals, but they scatter too quickly once they hear the first shot. I'm not sure if the animal call counts. So every time you use an item it counts towards the bounty.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I think the Animal Calls do count towards the Bounty.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Rene SookdeoRene Sookdeo Registered Users 12 Posts
    thank you so very much. I don't understand how I could have missed that.
    I feel like an idiot now.
    this would have made life so much easier in the early stages. I have over 80 total consumables to use so this is going to be some fun Hunts.
    any pointers on how to advance without spending real cash. or just some pointers in general.

thank you again
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    thank you so very much. I don't understand how I could have missed that.
    I feel like an idiot now.
    this would have made life so much easier in the early stages. I have over 80 total consumables to use so this is going to be some fun Hunts.
    any pointers on how to advance without spending real cash. or just some pointers in general.

thank you again

Never use gold for upgrades. Never buy guns from levels ahead (it helps, but only until you reach R9 or 10). Keep the gold reserved for special events. And go to tapjoy.com to replenish the gold stack and or advance in levels of expertise. For weapons in special events only upgrade them as requested (don't over spend those plats). And that's about it as far as I can tell
  • GameMann409GameMann409 Registered Users 4 Posts

When you use the drink look threw a scope and the are moving in slow motion
    thank you very much for all the info very helpful.
    unfortunately my game revert me to level 16 still have my gold and cash all my guns are gone my levels are gone all my guns are gone did I say my F-ing guns are gone my bounties of gone.
    I am NOT a happy person right now I emailed support hoping for help.
  • LucixirLucixir Registered Users 15 Posts
    George76 wrote: »
    Never use gold for upgrades. Never buy guns from levels ahead (it helps, but only until you reach R9 or 10). Keep the gold reserved for special events. And go to tapjoy.com to replenish the gold stack and or advance in levels of expertise. For weapons in special events only upgrade them as requested (don't over spend those plats). And that's about it as far as I can tell

I dont understand what happens from going to Tapjoy.com - I see no options on that website to replenish gold or anything (from my PC). I tried to do free GLU Credits on the game, but most of them send you to endless cycles of bullsh!t surveys that never end and if you can eventually get them to end after 15-30 minutes, you dont get the credits you thought you were suppose to get from doing so. I try watching the videos, but they seem to be on a timer of some sort - so you can only watch 1-2 every few hours, and 1 gold for watching them hardly adds up to anything.

To actually play, which is what I concentrate on, you almost need to buy 200-750 glu credits, just to use them for energy. Assuming you want to be able to sit down and play for a couple hours in a row. Otherwise you can only play for 20-30 minute spurts and take a couple hour break to let your energy build back up. Between level 4-8 you can almost use your energy correctly to level up and replenish it entirely to keep going on but after level 8/9, this is no longer possible. You also have to start doing more contract quests to earn money to upgrade your weapons because of the mission requirements and level of difficulty getting higher as you progress.

I enjoy earning the cash + guns myself but you can really tell how much emphasis they put into this game to encourage you to spend real money to "play". I dont mind having the option, especially for those people without much time or like to collect things but I dont like being forced to have to pay in order to play. Why not stop calling it free, make a subscription service for the app that allows people to bypass the stupid energy requirement for hunts and let us 'play' and choose when and how we would like to purchase other items in the game. - This has been the biggest downfall with this great game, their business model is too greedy and it frustrates people, making them simply not play at all.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I've been following your threads, and the best way in my opinion is to buy gold when you need it. No subscriptions, or endless surveys that hardly ever payout. Watching free videos for gold is good, I try for 5 at a time if they will let me. If you like the game then play, if you want the extra goodies then pay. Since I have been playing Dino hunter I set money aside just for that purpose. I have a idea when a new region or event comes out and plan accordingly. That's just me, I have fun and no regrets. Deer and Dino hunter are very well done. But Glu is a business that needs to generate some income to provide us with these games. I play both on android and iOS (tablets only) so the options are up to you.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    unfortunately I was at level 44 but Glu has revert of my game to level 16.
    my cash are gone all my guns and many many many many hours of work to accomplish my levels my guns and cash is gone. It's been two weeks I have been trying to communicate with customer service with no luck me.
    I spent real cash to purchase and I had a 30 day $30 per month subscription because I honestly love(ed) the game and $30 a month for fun is well justified in my book. most people go out and spend that in one evening to get wasted. I am extremely disappointed in Glu.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    What device to you play on? Maybe we could help you from this not happening again.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I'm using a note 3
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    if you are on android, gold coins are easy to amass using the shared "gwallet". Coins accumulated in other Glu games will be shared.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I use a Note3.
    I have not been on here for a while don't play the games anymore just been pretty angry with them still have not heard from their customer service people.
  • BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Lucixir wrote: »
    To actually play, which is what I concentrate on, you almost need to buy 200-750 glu credits, just to use them for energy. Assuming you want to be able to sit down and play for a couple hours in a row. Otherwise you can only play for 20-30 minute spurts and take a couple hour break to let your energy build back up.

For those who play on Facebook, can't you just adjust your PC clock to refill your energy, or did they fix that.