Deerhunter coming to an end.........

IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
So everyone is saying it is ending after the next region, what then? We lose all the gold we purchased? We lose all we worked for? That is bs. If that is the case, I will never play another glu game. I spent a tidy sum on gold since this game began. Just doesn't seem right.

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Easy there...let's just wait and see.......
    Say What??
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You will still be able to play the game. But there is a possibility that it just won't be updated. Every game eventually ends at some point.

And everyone is just guessing. So there isn't any point in getting upset.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    You'll just have to wait & see. There are other Glu games that will gladly dispose of your gold supply...trust me! I play 3 others besides this one.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    You can play Kim Kardashians Hollywood:D
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    So everyone is saying it is ending after the next region, what then? We lose all the gold we purchased? We lose all we worked for? That is bs. If that is the case, I will never play another glu game. I spent a tidy sum on gold since this game began. Just doesn't seem right.

There's no need to jump the gun!! I hope that the reports of the game's death are greatly exaggerated.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    You can play Kim Kardashians Hollywood:D

LMAO. Now that sounds fun. What gun you going to use to blast her?
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    LMAO. Now that sounds fun. What gun you going to use to blast her?

Any of the Christmas full auto assault rifles. ;)
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Mark vII crossbow, straight through the melon! Or (melons).
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    There was a region 14-15 gun available in the weapon shop. Doesn't look like this is the end.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    region 14 feels like I have been there before - nothing really new and exciting
    You got it on kindle? If so how? And from what I have read it doesn't seem like it made a big impression. Time to move on Glu.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You got it on kindle? If so how? And from what I have read it doesn't seem like it made a big impression. Time to move on Glu.

No TF I played it on FB with my alternate account. Have not seen it available for the Kindle yet. It's kinda fun to do it that way and then you know what to expect - even if the OTO are never the same
    Look for Deer hunter 2015 and a James Bond game to be released in 2015. Nothing said about what month it will be out.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    region 14 feels like I have been there before - nothing really new and exciting

Totally agree. I loved Region 13 but this one feels like a rush job. The scenery is nice and the graphics as usual are good but this Region just seems boring to me. This ranks up with Yellow River as one of my least favorite regions. I didn't really like Glacial Bay either.
    Has anyone noticed that annoying blue butterfly?
    Not yet, still waiting for Amazon to get off their asses!
    This really is getting old:mad:
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Has anyone noticed that annoying blue butterfly?

There should be a bounty for killing insects with a pistol. I hate those friggin butterflies
    That blue butterfly seems to really pop out like they spent a lot of time on that.... annoying is right
  • fortesclanfortesclan Registered Users 29 Posts
    I agree, very uneventful region. This is the first time since DH2014 came out that I have gone 2 days without playing. The 8 chinkara has got to be the most annoying hunt. Just not giving me the fun that I am accustomed to. I am a serious player, but this region is flat.
    Glu needs to get back to their roots of this game! The forest! Whitetail deer, kodiak bears, shiras moose, timber wolves and throw in a few bangers or lynx! Mountains and streams, no more frikken jungles, elephants, guars, rhinos, and whimpy deer! And if it's not to much trouble, end this game with some style.. go out with a bang! Wow us, I know they don't read these threads anymore, but what the hell.
    It seems like this region has a mumbo jumbo of all the other animals we have seen before? And what a mix to think they all co-exist here