Anyone counted how many hunts to level up?

BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
I'm at level 76 and I've never really thought about how many contract or series hunts it takes to level up. I thought someone here might know. Obviously you don't get credit for club hunts but how many of the contract and series hunts does it take to move to the next level?

Comments

• randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    I have not counted, but it seems to increase with each level. Remembering back to the first few regions.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    I was wrong earlier. I'm now on level 78. Counting the hunts until 79. 10 down so far.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    There was a thread a few months ago about how many contract hunts it takes to level up. And the higher the level you are on the more hunts it takes to level up.

I am on level 153. I never really paid attention to hoe many contracts hunts it takes to level up.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Speaking of leveling up, anyone else noticed that you level up slower in Dinos? I have 3200 hunts in Dinos and am Lvl 51. In DH14 I've got a little over 3800 hunts and am Lvl 69.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    20 hunts down. All region 14 hunts.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Speaking of leveling up, anyone else noticed that you level up slower in Dinos? I have 3200 hunts in Dinos and am Lvl 51. In DH14 I've got a little over 3800 hunts and am Lvl 69.
    I thought it was almost the same. And without the club hunts in Dino Hunter I am leveling up really fast. In Dino Hunter I have 9120 hunts and on level 86. That's is with playing mostly the highest region. Playing the lower regions doesn't level you up as fast.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    Last time I counted it was about 220 and that was back in lv130 or so... I'm working towards 161 now and I don't play as much... don't need the $...
  • ONbuckhunterONbuckhunter Registered Users 4 Posts
    Not sure. It doesn't take too long. Im almost done region 14 and have completed all regions and hidden regions. Im level 51 and have only spent 10 bucks on gold.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    There was a thread a few months ago about how many contract hunts it takes to level up. And the higher the level you are on the more hunts it takes to level up.

Found it! http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?104603-Hunts-needed-to-level-up
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2