The Reckoning can be bought with Hunter Bucks now

MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
The pistol of the Anniversary Event can be bought with Hunter Bucks now (799,230). It requires some upgrading (with golds/plats) to complete the Anniversary Event 30 hunt series in R4. 180 plats can be obtained by completing the 30 hunts. Since 90 or so must be spent for the mandatory upgrades (unless you use gold for that), you get 90 or so (net) at the end of the day.;)

Comments

• GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    The pistol of the Anniversary Event can be bought with Hunter Bucks now (799,230). It requires some upgrading (with golds/plats) to complete the Anniversary Event 30 hunt series in R4. 180 plats can be obtained by completing the 30 hunts. Since 90 or so must be spent for the mandatory upgrades (unless you use gold for that), you get 90 or so (net) at the end of the day.;)
    Not sure how you came up with them numbers. I started with 1975 Eagles. Upgraded pistol and finished the event. Ended up with 1684 Eagles. That's a loss of 291 Eagles. Not worth it!
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    Not sure how you came up with them numbers.

You do not need to fully upgrade the pistol. There are 30 hunts. 10 reward 5 plats each, 10 reward 6 plats each and 9 reward 7 plats each. The last one rewards 30 plats. That makes 203. If you just perform the mandatory upgrades you will spend 108 plats. So you will end up with 95 plats net. The trick is not fully upgrading. Only as required.
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Oh I see. I upgraded to the max. The pistol just didn't seem to have much power. Very few one shot kills. Oh well, I still have plenty of Eagles left. Hopefully there will be another Hidden Region.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    What a POS pistol. I finished the event with the R14 shotgun instead.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    What a POS pistol. I finished the event with the R14 shotgun instead.

My thoughts exactly.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2