Not Loading/"Please check your connection"

I have been playing this app on my kindle fire for a few weeks now. I am on region 9 with two hidden regions unlocked. It has crashed a few times, I just boot it back up. However, now I am not able to get past the Checking for updates page. I have seen a few threads to un-install and re-install. I have NOT tried that yet MAINLY because I have spent REAL money on this game. Purchased coins to buy stronger weapons....to refill energy..etc I do NOT want to lose my progress. And I see a few threads that DO say I may.

What can I do? Again, I have REAL money invested in this game now. If I lose my progress, meaning the money I have also put into it, I am going to be HIGHLY irritated. What do I do to make the game load again?
Prev1

Comments

• Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    My DH2014 is doing it also. It is stuck on "CHECKING FOR UPDATES" and it also says "PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONNECTION".

My connection is fine, I can play Dino Hunter without any issues.

I am going to submit a ticket and wait. Meanwhile, I can still shoot Dinos.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Same has happened to me last night. My connection is excellent. Dino hunter loads perfectly. Not sure what is going on.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • beerdrinker77beerdrinker77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes I'm on region 13 it's been doin the same to me hopefully it will be resolved soon considering I pay about 25 bucks a week on glu coins
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Am getting the same check your connection........ugh - Although it's just on my Kindle - my FB game loads fine - I started up with a new FB account just to remember what the thrill was about when I didn't have enough bucks to guy my needed guy - those were the days - it was getting boring letting that Pendragon eat me up
  • RaigeGedonRaigeGedon Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having same issue... it started 10/3/2014 at around 7pm est. I sent a ticket too. Forums said to force stop app... but that didn't fix my issue. Shooting dinos still works though.
  • RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    Not happy about it but glad to hear it as I have the same issue with the time frame starting the same as RaigeGedon's. Hopefully this is just a server issue that they will repair.
    Kinda old that this may go all weekend - what is up? Glu? Anyone? It first started with the new pop up ads - and then the update just broke things
  • Mary AliceMary Alice Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
  • tangytobytangytoby Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm also a kindle user and its been stuck on "please check your connection" everytime I try to log on.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Me too here had same problem.....but maybe the problem is from server provider....it notice to me last night
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • ElectechElectech Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem started last night, have masses of money and real money invested also I'm have completed level 14 and have advan ed weapons i dont want to lose.
    I hope it gets fixed before the Halloween hunts, those are fun!
  • GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
    Game loads and after a hunt, it shuts down. No music during hunt but comes on after hunt. Must be a problem?
  • JerseyHotbloodJerseyHotblood Registered Users 3 Posts
    Kind of happy to hear I am not the ONLY person having this issue. Idont want to remove and re-install because I hear you can lose EVERYTHING. And the money I have put in to advance? I would be ****ED if I lost my progress. If that DOES happen..I will be expecting a refund on money I paid to help advance. Hoping this is fixed soon. Has anyone else uninstalled/reinstalled and NOT lost progress?

Thaanks all
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    I am so **** ****ed
    mine started working again and my platinum coins are there as is my money but my 12,470 gold coins are ****ing gone!!!!
    I am so ****ing done with this game
    i am and have been stuck in this **** hospital for 6month and my wife paid for all that gold on here dammit and now the **** is gone!!!!
    You can uninstall from device and reinstall on kindle tablets and lose nothing. But that is not the problem. So don't do it. I have sent in a ticket to Glu. So hang tight I'm sure it will get fixed (I hope) soon.
    Update: My game is working now.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Mine's working now, all assets seem to be intact.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    **** not me - did you do anything special - like a stop or anything Is it the Pendragon? Is it cursed?
    Force stop and reboot - mine is working now
    Nope, I just checked back and loaded. Now back to popping off pendragon with brain shots! Oh, and lets hope that the Halloween hunts find our kindles before Halloween! :cool:
    That's just freaking Skippy
    Everything came back but my 12,470 GOLD COINS that were bought and paid for and neither flu or Amazon want to give it back
    My wife bought them with a prepaid credit card that she lost somewhere so I guess I am just screwed
    Funny how the gold goes missing but the rest of my **** is still there
    Did this happen to anyone else that had a bunch into this game
    That's alot of coin to lose, have you tried uninstalling from device, then reinstalling? It may pick up your lost coins. The cloud may not have loaded this bug that has occurred.
    Toddfox
    I am afraid to do that again because when the check your connection bug was going on Sa****ay I called
    Amazon game department and they told me to do that and nothing happened but when the bug issue
    was gone yesterday all my gold was gone and neither flu or Amazon want to do anything about it
    And yes I am very unhappy about it but what can I do about
    I would give it a shot, you have nothing to lose(literally). So I hope something can be done for you. I recall threads were you and I conversed about something. You were in the hospital then. I hope you are getting better, and close to going home. 6 months..sh*t that is a long time. I remember how it felt when I spent a little over 100 days in UofM hospital. Sucked bad.
    I reloaded it and nothing and I still haven't heard back from glu and I doubt that I ever will plus even if I do I am not holding my breath that they will give me my gold back
    Yes it has been a long time in here
    I was out for a week then had some issues come up and back to the hospital I went
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Didn't see this thread till now. I still can't load on kindle. Sorry to hear you lost all your gold. I just started back with game after ALL my progress and coins were lost and am back to level 14. Hope they get you straighten out
    Thanks Deermaster13
    I hope so to but I thank they are gone for good
    Still haven't heard back from glu about it and I doubt that I ever will either the dirty chicken chokers
    I guess I will have to have to 24hr nurse watch videos for a few days to build my gold back up lol
    Well can't watch videos to get COINS anymore that really sucks