DH 2014 will not load!

I'm currently experiencing an issue with DH14. When starting the game and it checks for updates, I receive a notice that I need to check my service connection but there is no problems with the connection, since I'm typing this email. I've also experienced a loss of gold coins. The last time was I had just completed one of the challenges and received 50 gold coins, bring my total to 57 coins. After logging in the following day I was back down to 7 coins. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm using the kindle fire HDX.

Comments

• 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Kindle Fire here - did a force stop and rebooted device - did not lose any coin - if you submit a ticket to Glu they will sayd that can't help you if you have a kindle - better to contact Amazon
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Is the bounty you completed still there? It sounds like you restored to an older backup.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I'm currently experiencing the same "Check your connection" issue as other kindle fire users have posted about over the last few days. I also have an ongoing problem disappearing gold from both Dinos and DH14. Thankfully I can still play Dinos. it's only out of habit that I still play DH14. As soon as Glu makes it official that absolutely nothing(except maybe gold) will carry over to the next edition of Deer Hunter, I will uninstall this game.Everything (except maybe gold lol)saves to Amazon Cloud without fail. I don't play even 10% as much as I once did and it will free up some much needed space. I absolutely love this game. That's actually why I'm uninstalling it. I don't wanna grow so bored with it that... you get the gist of it. Happy Hunting -Max
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I have never "lost" a single gold coin on my kindle. I have no idea how this is happening to guys. The Amazon cloud saves everything in the game, all assets and progress. I'll be switching over soon to the new HDX 8.9 and giving my wife this one. Hoping that will go smoothly. Like Max said I am keeping DH, to see if we could carry gold and hunter bucks over to the next game. But I highly doubt it. That doesn't sound like something Glu would do for us.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Patlaney1955@gmail.comPatlaney1955@gmail.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    Does anyone know how to get deer hunter to ope n since it updated october 3 it says checking for updates then preparing deer hunter then it shuts down heeeelp please
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I have a kindle. How do you save it to cloud? Sorry it may seem like a stupid question but I don't know. Game hasn't loaded since Friday 10-3 on my kindle. Thanks in advance!
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    Did you figure it out yet sir
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I have a kindle. How do you save it to cloud? Sorry it may seem like a stupid question but I don't know. Game hasn't loaded since Friday 10-3 on my kindle. Thanks in advance!

It saves automatically to cloud, if you have "Whispersync for games" turned on. It will save all of your progress. The new systems update to OS4 will be available soon. With that you will be able to store more content to cloud.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx